Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detecting Bullshit
Detecting Bullshit
R'uh r'oh !!   People can't tell BS even when it hits them in the face.  I'm thinking this might be somewhat less surprising here at AF.

http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/a...telligence
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Detecting Bullshit
Quote:Acceptance Of Profound-Sounding "Bullsh*t" Linked To Lower Intelligence

The mantra of religion since the first shaman said " let me have a toke off of that."
Haha, I instantly thought of Deepak Chopra and lo and behold, there he is in the article. Not surprisingly nobody can tell the difference between his bullshit and random words made by a computer.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Shit, what does this tell us about theists?
Luckily most are in it for the social cafeism, not the afterlife bullshit...right guys! Guys? Hello?
*(Crickets)*
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Random Steam-Of-Consciousness Bullshit Nonsense Thread Edwardo Piet 26 2100 September 13, 2016 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: c172
  The-Boring-Self-Absorbed-Rambely-Bullshit-Thread Edwardo Piet 38 5427 April 19, 2016 at 2:28 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Is Depression/Annnxiety from the Bullshit You Experience or are You Prone to it? Rhondazvous 43 4781 November 29, 2015 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Today at work, bullshit about homophobia. Brian37 5 2605 May 27, 2012 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Bullshit comes in all sizes. fuckass365 11 3774 May 17, 2012 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Tempus