Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Competition
Competition
We should have a competition to see who can come closest to guessing the correct date the next muslim terrorist mass killing will take place in Europe or America. Bonus points for being close to the right location. Sort of like a game of bingo, you know somethings going to happen again soon it's just a game of luck to guess when and where.

It almost happened again in London as recently as today but the Muslim involved didn't manage to kill anyone on the assault just left a few people bleeding

I'm going to go with January the 1st, Germany.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Competition
Christmas day, Nigeria. Always a good bet.
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. ~ George Bernard Shaw
(December 6, 2015 at 6:21 am)Ashground Wrote: Christmas day, Nigeria. Always a good bet.

Nigeria isn't in America or Europe. Plus a Nigerian I know says Christmas is really good on Nigeria but I do t know myself personally I've never researched it

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Well that's distasteful....
Moscow NYE
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Every 6 to 8 month. So if the last one was November. I'm guessing June somewhere in Europe.
Am I allowed to use the following and say "already called it?"

http://atheistforums.org/thread-35971.html
Another stabbing in Paris but still no mass killing yet.

Or we don't act like a bunch of detached wankers in need of some empathy glands...

#justthrowingitoutthere
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Competition
I predict that the next one in America will be in an area with strict gun control laws. It will probably be in California or NY again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DRAW A JINN COMPETITION WesOlsen 11 2240 November 30, 2013 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Whateverist