Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Cruz Awkwardly Coaches Family Through Campaign Ad
Ted Cruz Awkwardly Coaches Family Through Campaign Ad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO_MkcZh-VY
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Ted Cruz Awkwardly Coaches Family Through Campaign Ad
Trevor Noah had a field day with that on The Daily Show.
(December 8, 2015 at 1:54 am)Minimalist Wrote: Trevor Noah had a field day with that on The Daily Show.
Oh really? I didn't know, I actually saw it from a youtube channel called "Secular Talk", and then posted it here.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
http://atheistforums.org/thread-39728.html
I really wanted his older daughter, when asked who wanted to say grace, to say "Good food, good meat, good God let's eat!" That would have really capped off the buffoonery of this conglomeration of videos.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
That was brutal to watch. Especially the segments with Mom looking baffled and frightened...of Ted, not the camera.
(December 9, 2015 at 1:53 am)Thena323 Wrote: That was brutal to watch. Especially the segments with Mom looking baffled and frightened...of Ted, not the camera.

What did you think of the part when Cruz says his mom spends hours on her knees a day in prayer for him and she makes this "Weeeellll... that's a bit of a stretch..." face ROFLOL

In other news, I heard an interview with Cruz on NPR this morning with Steve Inskeep where Inskeep was going after Cruz for saying he wanted to "carpet bomb" ISIS and "does that mean [he] wants to carpet bomb Raqqa?" and Cruz kept dodging the question in the most obvious ways... It was beautiful...
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask your questions to hacked version of ChatGTP through me. purplepurpose 0 845 February 17, 2023 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Family Guy & Lovable cartoons.... Brian37 7 529 June 11, 2022 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Kickstarter Campaign to Fund Trump Presidential Library onlinebiker 11 1545 January 23, 2021 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Trump's 2024 campaign song. Brian37 31 1771 December 22, 2020 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  "Did I post this?" A family matter. Brian37 13 1173 March 26, 2020 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Family histories The Valkyrie 24 1978 October 25, 2019 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Triumph burns Ted Cruz on Cobert Late Show Brian37 0 209 November 6, 2018 at 7:51 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Star Wars spoof from Family Guy.... Brian37 2 564 April 13, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Isis
  You're slipping Min: Gary Trudeau's 1999 cartoon on a Trump presidential campaign. Whateverist 1 709 September 14, 2016 at 6:15 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Carl Sagan on Family Guy LadyForCamus 0 577 March 21, 2016 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus