Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes Trolls are awesome...
Sometimes Trolls are awesome...
My brother sent me this and it might just be my favorite thing ever.

"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Sometimes Trolls are awesome...
It's not over...

"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
We need this guy here to do this to some of the nitwits running loose here. He is hilarious!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I really needed the laugh.

Seriously, these are gold!  

Sad that these people are for real, though.  Undecided
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
"emotional range of a watercress sandwich"... I snorted.
Ole Brendan just ain't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, now is he?

This thread is a solid 5/7.

Big Grin
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
ROFLOL
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Robert Graves is my unsung hero for the day. What a fucking riot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it me, or are the Trolls getting Dumber? vulcanlogician 17 1251 October 5, 2021 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: no one
  Sometimes when life gets you down.. Heat 16 2788 October 23, 2015 at 7:04 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Pope Awesome Kayenneh 4 1655 February 27, 2014 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  SometiMes I see Women WHo looK Like cAptives. Violet 2 1052 June 5, 2013 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Violet
  Jim Jefferies being awesome! Kayenneh 4 1855 December 17, 2012 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: JayZero
  Stupid (and awesome) signs and product warnings Jackalope 20 10288 August 30, 2012 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: Cinjin