Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:25 am

Poll: How about you?
This poll is closed.
Yes, absolutely. Sigh.
22.22%
2 22.22%
No, I have a will of steel
55.56%
5 55.56%
Wow, the Kardashians really had ten different plastic surgeries in places I would never have guessed? *click*
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Hitler God?
Anal Hitler God?
Are you one of those people who, like me, get suckered in by click baity titles time and time again, even though you know full well that it's going to be just random crap?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: Anal Hitler God?
Apparently.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Well, not til now. Thanks loads. Angry

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Misread #2 as "No, I have a willy of steel". Realised mistake, voted anyway out of principle.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Normally I have no problem staying away from click-bait, but that's only because most things that are supposed to attract people's attention - like anything about Kardashians, for example - have the opposite effect on me.

It does so happen, however, that "Anal Hitler God" hits my sweet spot and quite frankly summarizes everything I've ever needed internet for.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
I put "no" because I never expect it to be random crap, I always expect it to be a surreal attempt at comedy and wit Big Grin
damn! And to think I once thought it was safer to click on baity titles from people I knew!
Fuck all polls .-.
All the trust is lost now. I hope you're happy with yourself.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 12, 2015 at 10:23 am)Chad32 Wrote: All the trust is lost now. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Makes me wonder what exactly you expected, that you are now disappointed Tongue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anal Intercourse is a Dangerous Hobby Agnostico 153 8343 February 16, 2020 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Agnostico
  A little game- Wikipedia to Hitler leo-rcc 31 13242 November 29, 2009 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Rhage