Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give Constructive Criticism To The User Above You
Give Constructive Criticism To The User Above You
The purpose of this thread is indeed to give constructive criticism to the forum user/member/poster above you.

It has to be constructive, no flaming insulting or otherwise breaking the forums' rules of course. The whole idea is to give some constructive criticism.

Note: It can be either serious or a joke, but try to not make it nasty or hostile.

(Hopefully this could possibly even get some of the more angry members into the habit of being more constructively critical. It's a longshot but a bonus hope of mine).

EDITED: I fucked up and put this as "below you" instead of "above you", as StarCraft noted.
RE: Give Constructive Criticism To The User Below You
This is a good thread, but it might have worked better if you had made it about the poster above you, as we'd have an object for our constructive criticism. He says, to whomever posts next. Big Grin
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Great observation, except he obviously did that on purpose to get things going. The two of you probably even conspired together to get us to post in this thread.
Oh fuck I MEANT above. LOL I'm correcting it, ignore this post Tongue

EDIT: Ok done.

My constructive criticism to you EP is: Try to not spread rumors of conspiracy unless you have evidence. Unless you're just joking, in that case it's absolutely fine!
RE: Give Constructive Criticism To The User Above You
Could you maybe consider a name change? I keep thinking you're a girl, but posters keep acting like you're a guy.

(totes kidding, btw)
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
My constructive criticism is that I'd recommend you not advise me on changing my most turtleyest name.

(I also totes kidding).
I would recommend using words that actually exist....But it's optional Tongue
Is it against the rules to say that this sucks? If it is, it blows.
[I'm kinda disappointed that it was changed to "above" though...]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I would advise not skipping EP because now I can't address him because you're above me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban the loser above you. Paul the Human 17313 1551509 April 22, 2022 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 337 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4310 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1102 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Say the nicest thing about the user above. Mystic 26 1784 October 7, 2018 at 6:24 pm
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1408 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
  Proof that I'm out of fucks to give Joods 16 1293 September 4, 2018 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Give the person above you a new username. Foxaèr 372 27011 June 22, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Food or sex? Which would you give up? Angrboda 67 5864 January 1, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ban the person above you! Dr. Dank 57 5064 November 18, 2017 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13