Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:23 pm

Poll: In a poll such as this one, which option would you choose?
This poll is closed.
The second one
12.50%
2 12.50%
The third one
12.50%
2 12.50%
The fourth one
12.50%
2 12.50%
The fifth one
12.50%
2 12.50%
other
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General poll concerning preferences in polls
General poll concerning preferences in polls
In a poll such as this one, which option would you choose?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: General poll concerning preferences in polls
Umm .. I think you forgot to post options?

Next time I will be patient.
FUCK ALL POLLS Angry
(December 14, 2015 at 2:08 pm)Vic Wrote: FUCK ALL POLLS Angry

Vorlon's dream?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
No first option?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Silly, that would be "other".
I shall burn this world. Burn it and stand astride its twisted ashes.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
The option which has the greatest number of cleverly disguised and entirely contradictory sub-fields.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I may have to do some polling to research my position on the topic.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ok, so far you have all given inconsistent and therefore wrong answers. Tsk tsk. Anyone? Come on!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drag Race and Drag in General FrustratedFool 9 446 August 21, 2023 at 10:23 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  An interesting read concerning atheism in america. brewer 11 678 January 3, 2022 at 12:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How do you view humanity in general? Ahriman 73 4483 October 2, 2021 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Economics and medicine in general education Macoleco 13 1203 June 13, 2019 at 1:33 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  The Poll To End All Polls no one 12 1027 February 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Troll Poll on Atheism ignoramus 2 498 December 17, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Poll: What To Do With Defunct Retail Outlets BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1897 October 30, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Bathroom Poll Foxaèr 31 2868 October 3, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2217 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Quick Poll: Do you speak more than one language? Edwardo Piet 40 4172 April 27, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Antares