Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"If God created the Universe, then who created God?"
"If God created the Universe, then who created God?"
I once saw this scribbled on a bathroom wall in a stall which I was occupying; one of the most philosophical moments that I have ever had while in the John.  I am sure that others have had similar experiences; please share!
RE: "If God created the Universe, then who created God?"
C_L can probably contribute some wisdom from church bathroom walls. I myself tend to forget these things, but there definitely was deep deep stuff among it
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

The old

"God is dead, Nietzsche"

and

"Nietzsche is dead, God"

got a chuckle out of me.

One other I saw "If you're saved and you know it, blow me."
When I was in high school, I sat down one time and noticed a little poem on the wall. I remember it to this day.

"All of the n[African American]s should still be slaves
Now you are in the land of the brave
I'm a confederate soldier til I die
Killing n[black people]s and getting high"

(brackets mine)

Probably one of the most vile pieces of racially-driven rhetoric I've ever read, and it was scribbled on the bathroom stall at my school. You can only imagine my immense pride. This is the same school that (after I graduated) was discussed in a phone call to the Howard Stern show because some dumb kid crapped in a styrofoam bowl and sent it down the conveyer belt with the dirty lunch trays. That story also wound up on a news website called "Dumbasses Daily: News from the Shallow End of the Gene Pool."

I remember another one from a restaurant, I think:

"Here I sit
All broken-hearted
Came to shit
But only farted"
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
Last time I was in a public restroom, I found a phone number for this guy who runs his own business offering the highest quality blow jobs at very generous rates, according to his ad, he gives the very best head for only seven fifty per session! Normally I'm not into men, but I feel like such an offer is just too good to pass up, I mean the guy states right on his ad that he provides the VERY BEST head, it's a very bold claim and I can't see how he could have afforded such primo location for his advertising campaign unless he delivered what he promised, I simply have to take advantage of this bargain
I'll never forget using a bathroom stall when I was just a kid at the Grand Canyon. Someone had written:

Those who write on bathroom walls,
roll their shit into little balls.
Those who read these word of wit,
eat those little balls of shit.

For some reason I've never forgotten it. Transformational? Maybe.
So... which side are you on now?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Oh I'm a writer in the stalls of life, leaving my carefully rolled balls of wit wherever I go.
I recall one from my days of working summer jobs in factories while in college.

"Anyone who'd fuck a Vietnamese is too lazy to masturbate."

Obviously, we had a few disgruntled vets among the work force.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universe Bill Nye brewer 0 555 July 7, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Youth then and now Justtristo 9 3133 September 5, 2012 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  And God Created the Greyhound popeyespappy 1 1004 January 18, 2012 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Zen Badger