Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 out of 18 of the deadliest arm conflicts involve Muslims
16 out of 18 of the deadliest arm conflicts involve Muslims
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_on..._past_year

So I was perusing the list of the deadliest armed conflicts going on in the world, and it struck me that all of them (minus the Mexican Drug war and the war in the Ukraine) involve Muslims. That's 16 out of 18. Muslims are 23% of the world population but involved in 90% of the wars. The link between the two is irrefutable. Now it's impossible to get into the details of all the wars and in some you could argue that Muslims are the victims and in some they are the aggressors, but what is undeniable is the link between Islam and war. Are we just deluding ourselves that we aren't in a world war with Islam?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: 16 out of 18 of the deadliest arm conflicts involve Muslims
I hate to point this out but if you use this standard...

Quote:10,000 or more deaths in current or past year

the US is right up there with the carnage in our own streets.
Ask yourself : how many of these wars involve "America" or western powers/Russia as a supporting power to the conflicting sides ?
Count it yourself..

Even if these people are crazy, who sold them guns to do the dirty work ? black markets are not enough to arm armies.

Even the mexican drug war, is well known to include the CIA as a supporting side.
(December 16, 2015 at 7:34 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_on..._past_year

So I was perusing the list of the deadliest armed conflicts going on in the world, and it struck me that all of them (minus the Mexican Drug war and the war in the Ukraine) involve Muslims. That's 16 out of 18. Muslims are 23% of the world population but involved in 90% of the wars. The link between the two is irrefutable.   Now it's impossible to get into the details of all the wars and in some you could argue that Muslims are the victims and in some they are the aggressors, but what is undeniable is the link between Islam and war. Are we just deluding ourselves that we aren't in a world war with Islam?

How many of the top 20 most deadly armed conflicts in the past centuries involved Muslims?

What percentage of the total war dead in the past century resulted from wars in which Muslims played no part or only marginal parts?
(December 16, 2015 at 7:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I hate to point this out but if you use this standard...

One sec, that argument is missing something. We need a bonafide expert to tell us how we would achieve just as much death and carnage with our bare hands.
Spooky, get your knee high boots and spandex on. Your time has arrived.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Quote:We need a bonified expert

Bonified?  You mean like Losty?
(December 17, 2015 at 12:16 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:We need a bonified expert

Bonified?  You mean like Losty?

This is what I get for not sleeping properly for two weeks. lol
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Red wine, mon ami.  Nature's great tranquilizer.
(December 16, 2015 at 10:20 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(December 16, 2015 at 7:34 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_on..._past_year

So I was perusing the list of the deadliest armed conflicts going on in the world, and it struck me that all of them (minus the Mexican Drug war and the war in the Ukraine) involve Muslims. That's 16 out of 18. Muslims are 23% of the world population but involved in 90% of the wars. The link between the two is irrefutable.   Now it's impossible to get into the details of all the wars and in some you could argue that Muslims are the victims and in some they are the aggressors, but what is undeniable is the link between Islam and war. Are we just deluding ourselves that we aren't in a world war with Islam?

How many of the top 20 most deadly armed conflicts in the past centuries involved Muslims?

What percentage of the total war dead in the past century resulted from wars in which Muslims played no part or only marginal parts?

Well we live in the present. So i'm talking about the present.
(December 16, 2015 at 7:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I hate to point this out but if you use this standard...

The US has a below average murder rate when compared with the world at large.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2204 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4033 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5680 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 11568 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7739 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1609 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1012 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Can muslims even be artists or game developers if imagery is forbidden? Rokan 0 513 August 29, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokan
  8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro WinterHold 92 17746 June 13, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Good Muslims account_inactive 26 4583 March 3, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: account_inactive