Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember This Slimy Corporate Prick?
Remember This Slimy Corporate Prick?
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/pharma-b...d-charges/

Quote:Pharma bro’ Martin Shkreli arrested on federal securities fraud charges

Quote:Martin Shkreli, the price-gouging pharmaceutical company executive, was arrested early Thursday morning on securities fraud charges.

The 32-year-old CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals AG became known as the most hated man on the Internet after buying the rights to a life-saving medication and jacking up the price from $13.50 to $750 per pill.

One can only hope his "roommate" is a big, hairy, biker-dude with an attitude and a hard-on.
RE: Remember This Slimy Corporate Prick?
I remember that guy. What a surprise that he as caught doing other shady stuff. To say he lacks subtlety is a vast understatement.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

He needs to turn in his man card. Clearly he's going to become someone's bitch in jail.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
This is 'Murrica. Pharma Bro won't spend a day in jail. He's probably already out on a couple of million dollars' bail.

He'll get probation and a fine. Remember, we have two justice systems: one for those with money, and one for those without.

None of the bankers that were responsible for the 2008 bubble spent a moment in prison, and this kid who was 16, drunk driving, and killed 4 people, and got 10 years probation because he was too rich to understand the consequences of his actions. Now he's apparently flown the country after being found in violation of his probation. This is 'Murrica, and rich people have their rights, you know.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(December 17, 2015 at 11:45 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: He needs to turn in his man card. Clearly he's going to become someone's bitch in jail.

Lets just remember, rape is okay to joke about when it comes to men.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
That's not what I was implying. But since jail was referenced by someone else, be sure to quote them too. That's only fair.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 17, 2015 at 12:16 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: That's not what I was implying. But since jail was referenced by someone else, be sure to quote them too. That's only fair.

I just think it's ironic to wish rape on someone, which would never be okay if he was a woman.
You can be someone's bitch in jail and not have sex involved. I didn't mention rape. But either way, even if you take that second sentence of mine out of the equasion, the mother fucker still needs to turn in his man card. He's no man. He's just a shady as fuck piece of crap.

Better?
Fuck it.  He deserves to have his asshole stretched.

Miserable scumbag.
(December 17, 2015 at 12:25 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: You can be someone's bitch in jail and not have sex involved. I didn't mention rape. But either way, even if you take that second sentence of mine out of the equasion, the mother fucker still needs to turn in his man card. He's no man. He's just a shady as fuck piece of crap.

Better?

I don't actually care one way or another. Just haven't had coffee and giving you a hard time. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does rasising the corporate tax rate help or hurt? jasonelijah 16 725 March 30, 2021 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hey, Fuckface. "Jobs," Remember? Minimalist 4 1511 July 26, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: chimp3
  "Try to remember the kind of September When life was slow and oh, so mellow." Minimalist 0 512 June 7, 2017 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Putin: Less of a Mysogynist Prick Than the WLB Minimalist 9 1421 March 9, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris
  Fuck These Corporate Cocksuckers! Minimalist 17 4089 November 10, 2016 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Remember When? Minimalist 3 896 October 10, 2016 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Interesting Double Standard by the Corporate Media Minimalist 2 677 August 31, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Rubio - Every Bit As Big A Prick As Drumpf Minimalist 1 541 August 7, 2016 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Damned Corporate Scumbags Minimalist 11 2890 June 30, 2016 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Even Corporate Criminals Can't Stomach Drumpf Minimalist 1 722 June 18, 2016 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand