Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Beccs
To Beccs
Okay. Hi everybody and hi Beccs. I am doing this thread to tell beccs that paganism is satan worship. If you are really all that interested, it IS popular media after all, so simply read the wikipedia article on "paganism." It will clarify everything good about paganism, obviously, because that's like ENCYCLOPEDIA source wisdom. And believe it or not, everything "good" about paganism is actually nothing at all. In reality, paganism is satan worship, so how can anything good be said about it? LoL. Innocent people die at least every minute to this practice, and it always involves the worship of the devil. How can that be called "good?" Moreover, how can beccs even coat up a suger like reply? To this? ---There is nothing she would have to say, it clarifys everything and there's nothing she'd say further. Right? Well, that's how I'm going to end my opening post. Make it a little more thought provoking than usual by giving an actual analytical statement of the movement, simple, eloquent, straight to the point. What do you have to say about paganism now, beccs?

Although, I believe it was "what do you have to say about the devil" now, Beccs?

Thinking about becoming a Christian? Not a bad idea, it's the worlds only true religion.
RE: To Beccs
Hm. Do I believe you, or do I believe the Pagan next door who says their religion is the "only true religion"?

Or the Jew? Or the Muslim? Or the Hindu?

Because they all claim that their religion is the only true religion, too.

Maybe we should kill each other and then I will believe the ones left standing.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(December 22, 2015 at 10:39 am)Mermaid Wrote: Hm. Do I believe you, or do I believe the Pagan next door who says their religion is the "only true religion"?

Or the Jew? Or the Muslim? Or the Hindu?

Because they all claim that their religion is the only true religion, too.

Maybe we should kill each other and then I will believe the ones left standing.

Sorry, I noticed this immediately, but, your post is in err because paganism is not a religion. It is simply a demonic practice, devoted to nature. That is my so called contention anyway, please feel free to be more accurate next time, hey?
Umm I guess the holidays do give too much time to certain people... at least that'd explain the sudden influx of trollism
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(December 22, 2015 at 10:42 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Umm I guess the holidays do give too much time to certain people... at least that'd explain the sudden influx of trollism

To allow your anger to lower a bit, I might say, I started this thread with the intention to direct "it" to Beccs, however, that the intention was to spread the word to all the younglings that paganism is

1) Not a religion.

2) Nothing but a demonic practice.

I will not, however, continue dealing with trolls in this thread, so do be more accurate next time?
I think this thread is a nice candidate for deletion.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 22, 2015 at 10:46 am)JBrentonK Wrote:
(December 22, 2015 at 10:42 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Umm I guess the holidays do give too much time to certain people... at least that'd explain the sudden influx of trollism

To allow your anger to lower a bit, I might say, I started this thread with the intention to direct "it" to Beccs, however, that the intention was to spread the word to all the younglings that paganism is

1) Not a religion.

I will not, however, continue dealing with trolls in this thread, so do be more accurate next time?
if you think paganism is demon worship, why do you keep practicing it?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(December 22, 2015 at 10:49 am)Quantum Wrote: I think this thread is a nice candidate for deletion.

You would say that, Alex K, after all, it violates your "so called religious beliefs".
(December 22, 2015 at 10:49 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(December 22, 2015 at 10:46 am)JBrentonK Wrote: To allow your anger to lower a bit, I might say, I started this thread with the intention to direct "it" to Beccs, however, that the intention was to spread the word to all the younglings that paganism is

1) Not a religion.

if you think paganism is demon worship, why do you keep practicing it?

Exc' fuc king use me? That is none of your buisness, I do not practice it.
(December 22, 2015 at 10:53 am)JBrentonK Wrote:
(December 22, 2015 at 10:49 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: if you think paganism is demon worship, why do you keep practicing it?

Exc' fuc king use me? That is none of your buisness, I do not practice it.

Why are you getting so worked up over it? I am just saying if you acknowledge it as bad you should not be doing it
- Lau Tzu