Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet baby Anakin!
Sweet baby Anakin!
Sorry. I can't talk. I'm overwhelmed with emotion.

[Image: wa0f2.jpg]

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Sweet baby Anakin!
I too, got a little choked up as well...so beautiful! 

Except for uh...you know. Meat Nativity.
OMG! you don't like bacon! Are you are communist? hehe

PS
(Everyone have a nice day with your respective families tomorrow.)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 24, 2015 at 5:01 am)ignoramus Wrote: Sorry. I can't talk. I'm overwhelmed with emotion.

There is a virgin birth that can be believed.
I won't say what I googled, and I don't know why this turned up, but it was the only picture even close to being acceptable to post.

[Image: caganer.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 24, 2015 at 5:01 am)ignoramus Wrote: Sorry. I can't talk. I'm overwhelmed with emotion.

It looks funny now, but never underestimate human stupidity, it should not surprise anyone, because of the popularity of the movie, or say that of Harry Potter for that matter, if some idiot, or group of delusional people took a mere fantasy and turned it into a religion. It should not shock people to think about the prospect of a future where holy places had statues of Yoda and started wars over it.

Myths and legends turn into religions. If L Ron Hubbard can do it, so can a Star Wars fan.
Is baby Anakin on a sushi rolling mat?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 24, 2015 at 10:47 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Is baby Anakin on a sushi rolling mat?

So,

what are you implying ?!?!?!?!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 24, 2015 at 10:49 am)vorlon13 Wrote:
(December 24, 2015 at 10:47 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Is baby Anakin on a sushi rolling mat?

So,

what are you implying ?!?!?!?!

Vader's, Vader's, rolly polly Vader's.
Vader's, Vader's, eat them up yum!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Mmmm.  Baby-sushi.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video of WH staff baby sitting Sh*thole Brian37 9 498 August 5, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Ice Ice Baby Brian37 0 250 June 17, 2018 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Ross Noble - Sweet Piggy Titties - Mindblender Edwardo Piet 0 1450 October 5, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A parody of the viral "Sweet Brown" video. Ziploc Surprise 1 1625 April 14, 2012 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Sweet revenge Oldandeasilyconfused 10 3697 March 14, 2012 at 9:00 am
Last Post: Zen Badger