Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Court Astrologer to the Reagans dies
Court Astrologer to the Reagans dies
{sorry I'm a year late with this, I don't peruse the rags at the WalMart checkouts very often}

How in the hell did I miss this ?!?!?!?!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Court Astrologer to the Reagans dies
You didn't know she died or you didn't know Reagan was a loon who took advice on world affairs from people claiming to have magical powers?
Because to be fair; I only knew the second one.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Didn't know she died. I have her book on her take on the Reagan fiasco, I have Nancy Reagan's book, Kitty Kelley's book, Larry Speakes' book, and Don Regan's book and they all add up to a hysterical and disturbing look behind the curtain at the Reagan era.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I always blame Reagan for breaking the trend where every president elected on a year ending with 0 died in office.

That trend would have saved this nation's ass twice since 1980.
Come on. Who didn't see that coming?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 26, 2015 at 10:38 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: You didn't know she died or you didn't know Reagan was a loon who took advice on world affairs from people claiming to have magical powers?
Because to be fair; I only knew the second one.

Reagan only met her once apparently. She was friends with Nancy Reagan.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
And as Speakes, Regan, Kelly and Quigley agree, Ronnie wouldn't scratch his nutsack without Nancy's approval.

(December 27, 2015 at 2:09 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: And as Speakes, Regan, Kelly and Quigley agree, Ronnie wouldn't scratch his nutsack without Nancy's approval.

I think that's a very overblown statement. I have pretty sincere doubts that Regan was saying 'Nancy, what does the astrology who I've never even met say about whether or not I should sell weapons to the Iranians?' It doesn't even make any sense. He would just ask the astrologer himself. I think the more reasonable explanation is that lots of older women during that time believed and partook as astrology readings.

I mean, the story is interesting enough already, there is no need to believe stuff that isn't supported by any evidence to make it more interesting.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
How about I fine tune it thusly;

Ron was loathe to confront Nancy about most anything.

Because nobody ever tolerates innocuous bullshit from their partner for the sake of keeping the peace.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Innocence is not enough for the Supreme Court... Rev. Rye 7 511 May 27, 2022 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Navalny’s speech from court Fake Messiah 3 235 February 5, 2021 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4203 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 2020 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Expanding The Supreme Court onlinebiker 94 4042 September 30, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  UK Supreme Court: Suspending Parliament was unlawful zebo-the-fat 6 602 September 25, 2019 at 1:16 pm
  The WLB's Next Supreme Court Pick? Minimalist 0 458 March 15, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Almost Makes Me Pine for Reagan's Astrologer Minimalist 6 919 November 28, 2017 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Supreme Court Cases (and other interesting cases) - A Thread! TheRealJoeFish 11 3606 June 2, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  Zbigniew Brzezinski dies at 89. c172 5 1411 May 27, 2017 at 10:17 am