Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No official story yet, but will post it when out.
No official story yet, but will post it when out.
I can only say right now that an author skeptic has died. I only know this because a close friend of this author put it on his page ( the page of the friend, not the author). I will post an official link when there is a public statement made by the news or the family.
RE: No official story yet, but will post it when out.
James Randi?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 27, 2015 at 11:48 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: James Randi?

Boru

http://en.mediamass.net/people/james-ran...hhoax.html

Quote:James Randi Death Hoax Dismissed Since Illusionist Is ‘Alive And Well’

On Saturday (December 26) the illusionist's reps officially confirmed that James Randi is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.
It was just a guess - I hadn't read or heard anything about Randi dying, but he's in his late eighties, and his health isn't all that good.

I'm happy to be wrong.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 27, 2015 at 11:44 am)Brian37 Wrote: I can only say right now that an author skeptic has died. I only know this because a close friend of this author put it on his page. I will post an official link when there is a public statement made by the news or the family.

If it's Sam I'll go ahead and become a buddhist monk.
No this is serious, just wait, I will post it if someone else doesn't get to it first, I am simply waiting for an official story.
What's the point if you're waiting for an official story. Then we'll have known either way. I think if a friend of his publicly revealed it, it's okay to tell us lol. We won't hold you responsible if it turns out to be wrong.
I've exchanged tweets with this author myself, not close to them at all, but this author was very helpful to me in expanding my awareness of how religion fits into all of human history.
(December 27, 2015 at 12:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I've exchanged tweets with this author myself, not close to them at all, but this author was very helpful to me in expanding my awareness of how religion fits into all of human history.

I'm sorry to hear that. I won't press you any further.
(December 27, 2015 at 1:01 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote:
(December 27, 2015 at 12:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I've exchanged tweets with this author myself, not close to them at all, but this author was very helpful to me in expanding my awareness of how religion fits into all of human history.

I'm sorry to hear that. I won't press you any further.

Not offended at all, just waiting as a mater of pragmatism.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official live update of spread of COVID19 ignoramus 2211 180798 February 27, 2023 at 2:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  But.. But.... But..... onlinebiker 25 1534 May 6, 2022 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Condo collapse a bar stool story. Brian37 21 1111 August 11, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 15298 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Beating your meat. A hacking story. Brian37 35 2075 June 5, 2021 at 8:03 pm
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 465 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 488 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  US Violates Yet Another Treaty BrianSoddingBoru4 0 264 July 23, 2020 at 4:02 pm
  Blue Story: Cinema chains pull gang film after 'machete' brawl Duty 57 4539 November 27, 2019 at 9:30 pm
  Government shutdown impacting you yet? Jehanne 64 3685 January 24, 2019 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: TaraJo