Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:D
:D
[Image: 4ac13c68-ee12-4ba5-adb2-7dd6898f3f29.jpg]
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: :D
What does punching out Kid Icarus have to do with atheism? He isn't an angel you know.
Sheesh! Leave the guy alone! He's doing his best.
(June 30, 2010 at 5:54 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: What does punching out Kid Icarus have to do with atheism? He isn't an angel you know.

He may not be an angel of God / Yaweh / Jehovah but...

Wikipedia chuckled to itself and Wrote:* Kid Icarus (1986)

In Kid Icarus, Pit began as a young angel boy trapped in the underworld. He had been tasked by Palutena, the imprisoned Goddess of Light, to defeat Medusa, the Goddess of Darkness. Already wielding the Three Sacred Treasures (the Pegasus Wings, Mirror Shield, and Light Arrows), Medusa commanded an army of terrible power, which threatened Angel Land and Palutena's Palace in the Sky. Gifted with a magical bow, Pit set out to reclaim the Three Sacred Treasures and restore peace to Angel Land.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Ack bested by Wikipedia! The internets is strong in this one.
Stupid snarky donator. Big Grin
Yeaaaa a NWN fan Smile

I just started playing nwn2, it's awesome. I never quite finished nwn1 or Sotu, i got within 95% of both, before i got too bored to continue.