Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compilation of lies told by Hillary Clinton
Compilation of lies told by Hillary Clinton
I came across this (short, though it could easily be much longer) video and I thought it was worth sharing. For example, did you know that Hilary used to be vehemently opposed to homosexuals marrying (until the polls started supporting the idea)? Neither did I.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbnKGopT0Uc

RE: Compilation of lies told by Hillary Clinton
She actually claimed during a senatorial campaign speech that she was name for the famed mountaineer sir Edmund Hillary, even though Edmund Hillary didn't become famous by climbing Mt Everest until Hillary Rodham was 6 years old.
I am planning to vote for her.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(January 2, 2016 at 7:09 pm)Mermaid Wrote: I am planning to vote for her.

Yeah. No choice.
I'm sure that this is vitally important, since Mrs. Clinton is clearly the only politician to have ever told lies.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 2, 2016 at 7:28 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm sure that this is vitally important, since Mrs. Clinton is clearly the only politician to have ever told lies.

Boru

Maybe we should build a wall around her and make the Mexicans pay for it.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(January 2, 2016 at 7:10 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:

Yeah. No choice.

There is a choice. Your attitude is the problem. Clinton was the front runner 8 years ago, and then Obama came along.

Sanders is the better candidate, and polls repeatedly show he will attract more independent voters than Clinton.
If you live in a Red State you'll just be wasting your time because your vote won't matter.
Let's see what "Independents" do when the choice is between Clinton or Trump/Cruz.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-3824.html

Scroll down to the graph of the Democratic race:  There has been no significant movement in the Democratic race since November 3.  Sanders is stuck around 30%
(January 2, 2016 at 7:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Let's see what "Independents" do when the choice is between Clinton or Trump/Cruz.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-3824.html

Scroll down to the graph of the Democratic race:  There has been no significant movement in the Democratic race since November 3.  Sanders is stuck around 30%
If Trump gets the Repub nomination he will win.  He will carry New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Ohio.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 349 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies. onlinebiker 33 2042 June 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Creepy future lies ahead nessahanalita 6 750 February 8, 2021 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: no one
  Should Hillary Run in 2020? John V 40 6309 July 19, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11660 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12009 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Tell Me Once More Progressives That Hillary and the WLB are "The Same" Minimalist 67 13830 October 26, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Yes, Progressives. No Difference At All Between Hillary and the WLB Minimalist 12 1424 August 2, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Both Bernie and Hillary supporters pissing me off. Brian37 44 15066 June 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4575 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus