Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Before The Republicunt Assclowns
How Long Before The Republicunt Assclowns
proclaim these fuckheads as "patriots?"

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/or-resid...d-on-fire/

Quote:UPDATE: Right wing militia from Bundy Ranch occupy federal wildlife building in Oregon

Okay, coppers.  Here's an excuse to use all that heavy artillery you've been hoarding.

(Or is that only for black protesters?)
RE: How Long Before The Republicunt Assclowns
Pretty sure Republicunts, or at least some of their supporters have already done that. Spit Coffee
It's the ones running for president that I want to hear from.
Well, we're sure to hear from them at some point.
I agree.  Should be most entertaining.
Not really on topic Min, couldnt find a relevant thread, but it was reported on the news that Texans can carry guns in sight on holsters after 150 years. Yee-haw.
Not really so hard to find....

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/01/02/te...kes-effect

The FOX FUX think its a great idea.
I predict a deafening silence. The Bundy fiasco should have taught them the value of not jumping on the crazy train every time it makes its appearance. I know, I know . . . it's the GOP and they embrace stupid and crazy as a matter of course. But I doubt there are many campaign advisors telling their candidates, "This is your big opportunity to become the chief executive of the Federal government by embracing armed loons who hate the Federal government and have occupied a Federal office!"

However, if anyone is dumb enough or crazy enough to go there, it certainly will be entertaining.
(January 3, 2016 at 2:13 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Not really on topic Min, couldnt find a relevant thread, but it  was reported on the news that Texans can carry guns in sight on holsters after 150 years. Yee-haw.

I was genuinely surprised to hear that it just became legal, considering that apparently Texas is meant to be one of the crazy gun-obsessed states. Being a Brit though I don't much about that stuff.
(January 3, 2016 at 2:13 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Not really on topic Min, couldnt find a relevant thread, but it  was reported on the news that Texans can carry guns in sight on holsters after 150 years. Yee-haw.

Yes, people who have conceal-carry permits can now openly carry holstered guns. I'm glad I don't live there. I don't know what would make me more nervous: being shot by some nut in a public place or being shot by one of my self-appointed defenders in such a situation?

Then again, corpses don't give a shit who shot them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 946 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One Ass-Kicking And Republicunt Marsha Blackburn Changes Her Tune Minimalist 6 975 August 14, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  But It Doesn't Matter When There's A Republicunt In Charge! Minimalist 25 3629 July 31, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: johan
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 698 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2092 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Andrew McCabe fired just days before retirement c172 20 2614 March 18, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Privitization - The Republicunt Mantra Minimalist 5 595 January 10, 2018 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  "Republicunt": why use terms like this? shadow 162 22158 November 27, 2017 at 12:23 pm
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1265 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Another Phony Republicunt Bastard Minimalist 0 421 October 3, 2017 at 5:32 pm