Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape in Germany
Rape in Germany
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

Let us see who beats the other this year, Sweden or Germany, with most rape crimes committed by migrants and refugees...

Sure let them in, defend them and their faith... They see you as nothing but targets.
RE: Rape in Germany
The people who raped the victims were described as "drunk and aggressive". Do Muhammadans generally drink alcohol? I know that Tunisia has decent wine making industry, but the refugees generally aren't coming from the more developed countries of the OIC (Organization of Islamic Conference) that happen to allow alcohol.

Why is this being used to attack refugees? Most of them haven't been brainwashed by Saudi, and therefore don't think it's acceptable to rape women who aren't wearing a veil. Their argument is, of course, women who aren't covered are asking to be raped. The people coming in on the boats desperate and majority are looking to escape al-Saud's henchmen in Syria and therefore don't have the Fascist mindset of those at the local Dawah table.

They looked drunk and aggressive, that's how they always look even when they don't drink :p
The German authorities go to great lenghts explaining that it was not a thousand men, that, as far as they know, these were not refugees and that only one rape possibly occured. The rest was harrassment. The Police in Cologne assumes it's a case of organised crime. They're sure, it was arranged. The main crime, by the way, was robbery.

And, what has their faith, if they were muslims, to do with boozing, robbery and sexual harrassment?

Glad, we have another blame it on the entire group bigot on board by the way. Before the authorities in question even know, who the perps actually were.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 6, 2016 at 8:23 am)abaris Wrote: The German authorities go to great lenghts explaining that it was not a thousand men, that, as far as they know, these were not refugees and that only one rape possibly occured. The rest was harrassment. The Police in Cologne assumes it's a case of organised crime. They're sure, it was arranged. The main crime, by the way, was robbery.

And, what has their faith, if they were muslims, to do with boozing, robbery and sexual harrassment?

Glad, we have another blame it on the entire group bigot on board by the way. Before the authorities in question even know, who the perps actually were.

How did you discover the people were not refugees?  The only sources I have seen say that the German police do not know who the attackers are, so do you have more information that they don't know?

Quote:Police were pictured stopping and questioning men near Cologne's central station on Tuesday.

However, the city's police chief, Wolfgang Albers, said there were no suspects in relation to the attacks "so we don't know who the perpetrators were.

As for these people drinking therefore not being Muslim, I know Muslims who drink, they acknowledge it's against their religion but I don't think it's a strictly hell bound offense.  I know Muslims, who definitely identify as being Muslims who take cocaine, visit prostitutes and drink, I live, work and socialize with Muslims, they don't do what the quran says by the letter everyday.
I don't know if these people were Muslims, I just definitely wouldn't rule it out based on the fact they looked like they might have been drinking, which isn't conclusive proof that they actually were drinking.

I personally don't think this is a problem of religion though, it's mainly culture, the men were all identified as being north African or Arabian, the places these people come from are comparatively hell holes in terms of sexual equality and sexuality equality.
Europe has a relatively really good culture of sexual equality, this isn't the default position all around the world, it was actually fought for by real original feminists, it isn't magic, this level of sexual equality isn't perfect but it was fought for savagely. 
These people come from a different culture, rape is common, women aren't equal, they come to Germany and Sweden and rape and molestation increase.
As far as I know, none of the Muslims I work with or know went to train stations to molest women over the new year, so I don't think it's strictly a problem of religion, I personally think it's everything to do with culture, which isn't necessarily totally separate from the religion in some cases.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 6, 2016 at 8:42 am)paulpablo Wrote: How did you discover the people were not refugees?  The only sources I have seen say that the German police do not know who the attackers are, so do you have more information that they don't know?

I didn't discover anything. It was the German minister of Justice, Heiko Maas, saying that in a press conference. Along with other things. Serious news also cover that the German authorities are putting the incidence into perspective, whereas rightwingers jump at the opportunity.

So, in short, business as usual. And, by the way, I would have loved to see the very recent shooting attack on a German fugitive camp to make the same international headlines. But that's just about brown people getting hurt, so no big deal.

I could link you to the German news reports, if you read German, that is.

https://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/vid...45515.html
(January 6, 2016 at 9:52 am)abaris Wrote:
(January 6, 2016 at 8:42 am)paulpablo Wrote: How did you discover the people were not refugees?  The only sources I have seen say that the German police do not know who the attackers are, so do you have more information that they don't know?

I didn't discover anything. It was the German minister of Justice, Heiko Maas, saying that in a press conference. Along with other things. Serious news also cover that the German authorities are putting the incidence into perspective, whereas rightwingers jump at the opportunity.

So, in short, business as usual. And, by the way, I would have loved to see the very recent shooting attack on a German fugitive camp to make the same international headlines. But that's just about brown people getting hurt, so no big deal.

Say a stranger gets attacked and a neighbour gets attacked(even a friend). Which one are you going to talk about more?
(January 6, 2016 at 9:59 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Say a stranger gets attacked and a neighbour gets attacked(even a friend). Which one are you going to talk about more?

Bullshit and bad analogy. Germans aren't your neighbours, nor are they held in the highest regard all over Europe or the USA, for that matter. It's brown versus white and mainstream media just knows what's more juicy.
ya know, there are women in the M.E . I mean you picture it as if these refugees haven's seen a single woman in their lives.
Western fashion was spread to the whole world; it's not like you won't find Arab women dying their hair in blonde and wearing blue/green lenses, especially Syrian women for example, they already have caucasian features and many aren't even Muslims. Even for many Muslims, they don't find that much of a problem in having sex.

Look up Syrian pre-war media to see for yourself.

Alcohol is permitted too in most of the Middle East.

Yes, Middle Easterns have issues in general towards women (and they are suckers for white blonde ladies); but I don't think they'll go out and rape in thousands.

Rather, your topic smells like a right wing warmongering propaganda.
(January 6, 2016 at 9:52 am)abaris Wrote:

How does he have information that the police don't? I don't understand.
It seems to defy logic for someone to say we have no idea who these people are so we can't question them but we know they were not refugees.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7756 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Germany - School bans miniskirts because "religion" and "culture" Dystopia 93 15354 July 5, 2015 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Germany: “Oh Allah, kill the Jews to the very last one" mralstoner 4 1976 July 30, 2014 at 1:58 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  Atheists condone and condemn rape Sleepy 658 170732 December 19, 2013 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Violet