Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New World Order
New World Order
I've just had a eccentric friend on facebook warn me about the evils of 'Common Purpose'

http://www.stopcp.com/whatiscp.php

What the hell should I say to him? :S

[Image: commonpurposeoctopus.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: New World Order
Yikes. Ask him if he remembered to take his meds. If he gets mad at that, tell him not to discuss it with you because you are under close surveilance by the black helicopters which are tuned in to the nanoparticle sized radio chip secretly implanted in your arm during an alleged measles vaccination and you don't want him to get into trouble too. Hahah.
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
Aw, the BBC "logo" is kind of cute. Mouse

just tell him you can't talk they are watching your every move and other fun crazy talk. It's actually aliens that want to enslave the human race.
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
I told him that..

" Anyone who talks about tentacles reaching into all aspects of government and authority and 'a new world order' needs to be tested between the ears."

I think he may have taken it the wrong way :S
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(July 3, 2010 at 5:26 pm)Cego_Colher Wrote: Aw, the BBC "logo" is kind of cute. Mouse

Not as cool as my avatar Big Grin
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
(July 3, 2010 at 5:35 pm)Darwinian Wrote: I told him that..

" Anyone who talks about tentacles reaching into all aspects of government and authority and 'a new world order' needs to be tested between the ears."

I think he may have taken it the wrong way :S

Well, you gave him good advice. You can't do anything more.
He who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Mikhail Bakunin

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything
Friedrich Nietzsche
Hey! I like octopuses!

Gee, it's like they're trying to stir up some interspecies hatred or something...
(July 3, 2010 at 5:43 pm)Shinylight Wrote: Not as cool as my avatar Big Grin
Evidently someone has changed the definition of the word "cool" since I was last here.
(July 3, 2010 at 2:56 pm)Darwinian Wrote: I've just had a eccentric friend on facebook warn me about the evils of 'Common Purpose'

http://www.stopcp.com/whatiscp.php

What the hell should I say to him? :S

Send him to Somalia, I hear they have no common purpose (or givernment at all) there.

Anyhoo if it was an aquatic animal to represent it shouldnt it be a posh dolphin, (no common porpoise)

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Is that... Oobu?!

All Praise Tarvu!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Claims He Can Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Seraphina 43 3108 November 2, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Illuminati and The New World Azazylix 15 3815 January 4, 2012 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Azazylix