Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just had a Paranormal experience!!
I just had a Paranormal experience!!
It's 9:30pm. I'm coming back from gym and as I drive past this old cemetery I see someone on the side of the road. He was dressed as if he was returning from his office. He was waving his hands. I stopped my bike to check out what the problem was and then found out that he was looking for a lift to get to his place. It was night, I felt bad for him and his house was apparently along the way of my home anyway. So I said that I could drop him off. He looked happy and he got in. It was very normal, I didn't even feel anything suspicious. He did seem quite tensed back in the seat though when we get to turns and curves.
After some 4 minutes and 90 km/hr, he suddenly said that his place had reached. It seemed strange though because I didn't see much houses nearby. He said this while I was speeding and I had to brake suddenly, I could feel his tension with my careless driving. As my bike came to an abrupt stop he got off and said a very polite "Thank you.", "No problem", I replied. I raced my bike after he got off, however his politeness made an impression on me, he seemed like a good human being, I felt the need to see if he got home safe, so I looked back for the last time as we parted our ways. I looked at my mirror to see if he was good.

This was when shit got real. Very real. I looked at my mirror and there was nobody back in the road. I'm dead serious. Nobody. I almost said "What the fuck?" out loud. I suddenly braked and my bike came to a sudden halt. I leaned back to see if he was there, to my horror he was nowhere to be seen. Seriously. I got off my bike and looked back at the deserted and long road. Nobody. Not a single human being. It felt weird. I got on my bike and I got home. As I am typing this out I feel light headed, as if I was dreaming. Where could've that mysterious man possibly gone? I feel cold. I think I'm going to sleep with my windows closed today.
RE: I just had a Paranormal experience!!
(January 7, 2016 at 12:19 pm)pool Wrote: It's 9:30pm. I'm coming back from gym and as I drive past this old cemetery I see someone on the side of the road. He was dressed as if he was returning from his office. He was waving his hands. I stopped my bike to check out what the problem was and then found out that he was looking for a lift to get to his place. It was night, I felt bad for him and his house was apparently along the way of my home anyway. So I said that I could drop him off. He looked happy and he got in. It was very normal, I didn't even feel anything suspicious. He did seem quite tensed back in the seat though when we get to turns and curves.
After some 4 minutes and 90 km/hr, he suddenly said that his place had reached. It seemed strange though because I didn't see much houses nearby. He said this while I was speeding and I had to brake suddenly, I could feel his tension with my careless driving. As my bike came to an abrupt stop he got off and said a very polite "Thank you.", "No problem", I replied. I raced my bike after he got off, however his politeness made an impression on me, he seemed like a good human being, I felt the need to see if he got home safe, so I looked back for the last time as we parted our ways. I looked at my mirror to see if was good.

This was when shit got real. Very real. I looked at my mirror and there was nobody back in the road. I'm serious. Nobody. I almost said "What the fuck?" out loud. I suddenly braked and my bike came to a sudden halt. I leaned back to see if he was there, to my horror he was nowhere to be seen. Seriously. I got off my bike and looked back at the deserted and long road. Nobody. Not a single human being. It felt weird. I got on my bike and I got home. As I am typing this out I feel light headed, as if I was dreaming. Where could've that mysterious man possibly gone? I feel cold. I'm going to sleep today with my windows closed.

There are two likely explanations.
1: You missed something.
2: Youre pulling our legs.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I swear to God I'm serious
Relax, it was just a hallucination brought on by the anesthetics the extraterrestrials gave you to keep you docile while they probed you.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(January 7, 2016 at 12:24 pm)pool Wrote: I swear to God I'm serious

In that case you missed something.
Case closed.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 7, 2016 at 12:19 pm)pool Wrote: It's 9:30pm. I'm coming back from gym and as I drive past this old cemetery I see someone on the side of the road. He was dressed as if he was returning from his office. He was waving his hands. I stopped my bike to check out what the problem was and then found out that he was looking for a lift to get to his place. It was night, I felt bad for him and his house was apparently along the way of my home anyway. So I said that I could drop him off. He looked happy and he got in. It was very normal, I didn't even feel anything suspicious. He did seem quite tensed back in the seat though when we get to turns and curves.
After some 4 minutes and 90 km/hr, he suddenly said that his place had reached. It seemed strange though because I didn't see much houses nearby. He said this while I was speeding and I had to brake suddenly, I could feel his tension with my careless driving. As my bike came to an abrupt stop he got off and said a very polite "Thank you.", "No problem", I replied. I raced my bike after he got off, however his politeness made an impression on me, he seemed like a good human being, I felt the need to see if he got home safe, so I looked back for the last time as we parted our ways. I looked at my mirror to see if was good.

This was when shit got real. Very real. I looked at my mirror and there was nobody back in the road. I'm dead serious. Nobody. I almost said "What the fuck?" out loud. I suddenly braked and my bike came to a sudden halt. I leaned back to see if he was there, to my horror he was nowhere to be seen. Seriously. I got off my bike and looked back at the deserted and long road. Nobody. Not a single human being. It felt weird. I got on my bike and I got home. As I am typing this out I feel light headed, as if I was dreaming. Where could've that mysterious man possibly gone? I feel cold. I think I'm going to sleep with my windows closed today.

There are a multitude of different explanations, to even guess would be difficult as we're not getting is the entire story, just what you perceive to have happened.  I'm not trying to belittle your experience, but it was 9.30pm, so I'm assuming it was dark, you just finished at the gym so are probably tired. Who knows what's happened?

I guess that's what makes people different, you can't explain something rationally, so have to attribute it to some kind of supernatural event.  I'd be more inclined to think the guy was fucking with me.
(January 7, 2016 at 12:28 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Relax, it was just a hallucination brought on by the anesthetics the extraterrestrials gave you to keep you docile while they probed you.

Faints 
Your punctuation suddenly got a lot better in the OP. You didn't copy/paste this, did you?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 7, 2016 at 12:44 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Your punctuation suddenly got a lot better in the OP.  You didn't copy/paste this, did you?

Hells no man.
(January 7, 2016 at 12:40 pm)pool Wrote:
(January 7, 2016 at 12:28 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Relax, it was just a hallucination brought on by the anesthetics the extraterrestrials gave you to keep you docile while they probed you.

Faints 

You don't want me to get into the depraved and invasive details of it, then?
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 796 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 878 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
  had had and the lexical ambiguity Rhizomorph13 4 347 March 4, 2020 at 4:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I never had hangover. purplepurpose 15 1332 February 25, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If Jesus had ascended into Heaven... Jehanne 23 2053 May 13, 2019 at 7:38 am
Last Post: madog
  I had no idea my ex wife was in the neighborhood onlinebiker 3 540 January 21, 2019 at 9:35 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  You had one job! Mr.Obvious 7 1227 December 7, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1685 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Anyone else had an AF meet up? About to lose my virginity Whateverist 52 8558 April 29, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Any other guys experience this? Foxaèr 61 8476 April 16, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: johan