Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 25th February 2017, 23:12

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you watching right now?
What are you watching right now?
Title of the thread is pretty self-explanatory.

RE: What are you watching right now?
Public TV. As Time Goes By is about to come on.

Can't explain it, but their gentle British humor and the characters of that show are a long time favorite of mine.
If any email controversy impacted the election, it wasn't Russian hacking of the DNC and  John Podesta's email, it was Hillary Clinton's decision to have her own email server and the subsequent FBI investigation which raised all the same  questions  Hillary Clinton has justifiably faced for decades about her trustworthiness and honesty.

(9th January 2016, 21:59)vorlon13 Wrote: Public TV. As Time Goes By is about to come on.

Can't explain it, but their gentle British humor and the characters of that show are a long time favorite of mine.

I haven't seen it myself. Sounds interesting though. Big Grin
Judi Dench is in it. Geoffrey Palmer too.

Britcom, but with gentler humor. Not like Brittas Empire, that's for sure.
If any email controversy impacted the election, it wasn't Russian hacking of the DNC and  John Podesta's email, it was Hillary Clinton's decision to have her own email server and the subsequent FBI investigation which raised all the same  questions  Hillary Clinton has justifiably faced for decades about her trustworthiness and honesty.

'As Time Goes By' is one of my all time faves - an actual grown-up love story.

Boru
'There are people who long for immortality in the afterlife who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.' - Isaac Asimov
I'm watching the video in the OP Tongue
(Yesterday, 11:16)Faith No More Wrote: I like it that they use the word "cuck" so widely now.  It's the next best thing to them getting "I'm a total fucking retard" tattooed on their forehead.

(9th January 2016, 22:14)Evie Wrote: I'm watching the video in the OP Tongue

You should definitely check out some more Jake and Amir, they're awesome!
It was funny.
(Yesterday, 11:16)Faith No More Wrote: I like it that they use the word "cuck" so widely now.  It's the next best thing to them getting "I'm a total fucking retard" tattooed on their forehead.

Steelers vs. Bengals. At halftime and I'm not too thrilled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 131 2nd December 2016, 00:15
Last Post: Aegon
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! mh.brewer 265 6009 20th September 2016, 14:14
Last Post: Bella Morte
  Awesome stuff you'd never let anyone catch you watching BrokenQuill92 26 2291 21st August 2016, 09:29
Last Post: Excited Penguin
Music What are you listening to right now? Chris_Zee_Great 99 8090 24th March 2013, 10:20
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  ACLU defends KKK's right to adopt highway. JohnDG 0 535 11th September 2012, 15:37
Last Post: JohnDG
  Tool - Right in Two Alasdair Ham 0 599 26th December 2010, 16:43
Last Post: Alasdair Ham
  Even Fox News Gets This Right leo-rcc 9 2270 13th April 2010, 16:06
Last Post: KawaiiKoneko
  Sam Harris: 'Can we ever be right about right and wrong?' Alasdair Ham 2 1963 21st December 2008, 10:04
Last Post: Alasdair Ham