Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Interspecies rape in Africa!
Another Interspecies rape in Africa!
[Image: xhxtq.jpg]

Wildlife Park employee Wilfred Mgumby commented that no further action is necessary as it was an honest mistake.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Another Interspecies rape in Africa!
tigers don't live in Africa...

Tongue
I know! It's a Greek tiger on holidays! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
How is the zebra raping that tiger, please.
So a yellow zebra wanted to be with a white zebra, what's wrong with that?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Looks consensual to me - the zebra wanted it. Wanted it bad.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Otherwise she wouldn't have been striped like that.
It is absolutely irresponsible to let color-blind tigers roam freely in Africa.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

What is the tiger doing in Africa? Don't they live in Asia? Is this evidence of some sort of animal sex tourism? I'll bet that zebra is underage too...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(January 17, 2016 at 10:34 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: What is the tiger doing in Africa? Don't they live in Asia? Is this evidence of some sort of animal sex tourism? I'll bet that zebra is underage too...

The tiger was a Catholic priest. He had to leave Asia because ...