Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continuous sentence game
Continuous sentence game
Hey everyone, the objective of this game is to primarily make a never-ending sentence. What you do is you copy and paste the current sentence into your post, then add your own 3 words. Please, try to limit the individual post maximum to 2 posts a day. One last thing, it doesn't have to make a proper sentence, it can be as random as you wish

Ex.

I put the words: One time when, someone comes into the thread and then so that individual adds The helicopter went. Get the premise? I hope.

Need any help, just send me a message!

Let the Game Begin!

One day while
[Image: britishatheist.jpg]
RE: Continuous sentence game
One day while I was whacking off to
One day while I was whacking off to World of Warcraft
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
One day while I was whacking off to World of Warcraft Playing Choir boys
One day while I was whacking off to World of Warcraft Playing Choir boys who looked like
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
One day while I was whacking off to World of Warcraft Playing Choir boys who looked like an amorphous, undulating...
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
One day while I was whacking off to World of Warcraft Playing Choir boys who looked like an amorphous, undulating blobs of macaroni and
One day while I was whacking off to World of Warcraft Playing Choir boys who looked like an amorphous, undulating blobs of macaroni and suddenly I felt
One day while I was whacking off to World of Warcraft Playing Choir boys who looked like an amorphous, undulating blobs of macaroni and suddenly I felt my bile rise
One day while I was whacking off to World of Warcraft Playing Choir boys who looked like an amorphous, undulating blobs of macaroni and suddenly I felt my bile rise up into the

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One sentence scary stories Foxaèr 25 1275 August 16, 2023 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Does Joshua James Duggar's sentence make sense? Jehanne 6 672 August 26, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The one sentence story, #1. Gawdzilla Sama 12 782 September 20, 2018 at 4:40 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Sentence Game ignoramus 15 1139 August 1, 2016 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet