Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bachelor Thread!!! (maybe)
The Bachelor Thread!!! (maybe)
Just in case I'm not the only bachelor fan here, I figured I'd start this and we can talk about each episode after it's over. 

Otherwise this thread will probably just die and I'll look stupid.  Sad

So, Bachelor fans, if you're out there, please participate in my awesome thread!  Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: The Bachelor Thread!!! (maybe)
I'm not a hetero, single, female, so that show has no sway over me.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(January 18, 2016 at 9:18 pm)Kitan Wrote: I'm not a hetero, single, female, so that show has no sway over me.

I am but the show has no sway over me either.

Sorry, CL.

Heart
Dying to live, living to die.
Yall are butts.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I do have a great butt, thanks for noticing.
~ Erin Hunter
I am a simple man with simple needs ^^

i can cook clean fix computers program etc.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(January 18, 2016 at 9:31 pm)dyresand Wrote: I am a simple man with simple needs ^^

Saw what you did there.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(January 18, 2016 at 9:52 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(January 18, 2016 at 9:31 pm)dyresand Wrote: I am a simple man with simple needs ^^

Saw what you did there.

Exactly  Cool
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I must have missed it.
~ Erin Hunter
[Hannibal Lecter voice]: You want me to watch and talk about "The Bachelor"? Fine, CL. But I have some conditions of my own.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maybe it is time for an update? Brian37 17 913 July 15, 2020 at 5:43 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Maybe Vaping isn't a great idea. onlinebiker 9 1136 September 1, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4131 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Maybe the Shit should hit the Fan fromdownunder 2 529 September 12, 2018 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  the World Ends (maybe) The Valkyrie 27 2423 November 14, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Cod
  Uh-oh, maybe Facebook is finally gone Foxaèr 7 1556 June 16, 2017 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Maybe too soon, but it must be stated. Foxaèr 1 576 June 2, 2016 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I think I need to establish a support group and maybe find a mentor... LivingNumbers6.626 3 1147 January 14, 2015 at 6:54 am
Last Post: robvalue
  maybe no one will understand zentor 9 3982 June 5, 2012 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious