Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "You really must derail this thread" thread.
The "You really must derail this thread" thread.
we're on a mission!
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: The "You really must derail this thread" thread.
Sweet! What's the mission?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
To stay on message! Which is the purpose of this thread.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
So the other day I was cleaning out my ears with an icepick and suddenly there was this sharp pain, and I pulled this blob of greyish pink stuff out. Now I can't feel my toes.
Lol you poked a hole in your brain.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Beer beer beer said the privates, merry men are we! There's none so fair as can compare to the fighting infantry!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

i'm just sayin' nazism was not that bad.
PLAGIARISM.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(January 19, 2016 at 2:25 am)Kitan Wrote: PLAGIARISM.

ikr
The topic of this thread is to derail, so by derailing it I am staying on topic and therefore not derailing it... so I'm going to be on topic by derailing it instead of avoiding derailing it, which would be off topic and therefore a derail, which I mustn't do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Really REALLY Hope They Don't Weasel Out of This... BrianSoddingBoru4 5 1298 March 22, 2016 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8336 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  And I must DANCE!! BrokenQuill92 0 1182 January 22, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  I love Douglas Adams - he CAN be really, really funny! JudgeDracoAmunRa 2 1716 April 16, 2012 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Darwinian