Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Jihadi John" confirmed killed in airstrike
"Jihadi John" confirmed killed in airstrike
Let's hope this is true and not just propaganda

According to a news report, "Jihadi John", the English speaking piece of shit who murdered people in propaganda videos, is confirmed by ISIS to have been killed in November:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jiha..._ref=world

If true, I hope there is a hell for this piece of shit to burn in.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: "Jihadi John" confirmed killed in airstrike
Happened the day before the attacks in Paris as I recall.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Hope the attack didn't kill him outright, and he burned to death slowly in tangled wreckage.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(20 minutes ago) "I got some awesome beer... but its late, probably abit late to be getting hammered... should I leave it till tomorrow?"
(Looks at story, now.) "Nope, time for Mexicos finest."
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(January 19, 2016 at 11:24 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hope the attack didn't kill him outright, and he burned to death slowly in tangled wreckage.

That's almost exactly what I was thinking of posting in the comments at HuffPost.
Death should never be celebrated, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't happy for it. It's hard.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 19, 2016 at 11:33 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Death should never be celebrated, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't happy for it. It's hard.

There are select individuals I cheer for when someone gets them.

This is one of those individuals.

I know what you mean and in my line of work, especially, I shouldn't wish death on anyone.

I make a few exceptions, however.
Nope.  No hell even for scumbags like that.  It's a shame but fairy tales aren't true.
I'm definitely glad he's gone. The human race is richer by subtraction. As to hoping he suffered, c'mon people. We're better than that.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I'll admit to watching one of his execution videos.

Slowly feeding that shitstain (over a period of hours with medical support) into a log chipper would work for me too.

[Image: fargo-wood-chipper.gif]

(and that's why choosing jury members is so complicated sometimes)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Hinkley Jr on the loose. onlinebiker 58 2877 October 9, 2021 at 10:17 am
Last Post: brewer
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 258 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1036 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 564 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 277 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Zealandia - The Sunken 8th Continent Mapped and Confirmed ignoramus 8 666 May 16, 2021 at 3:30 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26059 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Iran's top nuke scientist killed. Brian37 18 935 November 28, 2020 at 1:53 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  John Oliver on riots and looting. Brian37 31 2507 June 9, 2020 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani WinterHold 133 14834 January 20, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Smedders