Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still room on the org chart for this creep
Still room on the org chart for this creep
http://www.omaha.com/news/nebraska/bisho...389e1.html

This bishop is the highest ranking church official convicted of failing to act to stop another pedo-priest.

Now, the highest ranking church official also guilty, but as yet unindicted, would be the current pope.

I'm assuming at least around here, my sense of revulsion is not unique.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Still room on the org chart for this creep
Vols, I think we've all become somewhat desensitised.
Here in Au, they're cropping up all the time. And of course, our own cardinal is now to sick to travel from the Vatican to dob in his mates. Yeah, right. Pull the other one! (George, not literally)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Honestly.. the church is full of pedo's it's nothing new what i am kinda pissed off about is the fact that
Interpol of all people doesn't do anything about it or even local authorities.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
He is now with all of those girls that have those icky parts. Catholic punishment?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The church constantly recycles pervert priests and their enablers.
I'm actually pretty impressed. With all the wide-spread child abuse going on in the church, you wouldn't think they'd have time to condemn heretics, rant against birth control, and beat people to death during exorcisms.

Yet - somehow - they manage it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
If an atheist organization had committed one sex abuse for every thousand committed by the Catholic church, and if this atheist organization tried to cover it up, I would think that it would be lucky to bask in continual existence for more than a week. Yet it's been years for the Catholic church and they're still controlling billions of dollars.
Jesus is like Pinocchio.  He's the bastard son of a carpenter. And a liar. And he wishes he was real.
(January 25, 2016 at 4:28 am)Nihilist Virus Wrote: If an atheist organization had committed one sex abuse for every thousand committed by the Catholic church, and if this atheist organization tried to cover it up, I would think that it would be lucky to bask in continual existence for more than a week.  Yet it's been 1500 years for the Catholic church and they're still controlling billions of dollars.

There, fixed that for you.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

More protests have been registered.  Not sure anything is going to happen though.  Note link is to KETV, this matter is getting TV media attention.

http://www.ketv.com/news/group-speaks-ou...p/37669548

I met the guy.  I played for Masses he presided over.  He's an ass.
But making him head of a convent is punishment!   He hates women!      Tongue
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still Angry about Abraham and Isaac zwanzig 29 1909 October 1, 2023 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Why are you (still) a Christian? FrustratedFool 304 17733 September 29, 2023 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! Mercyvessel 102 7995 January 9, 2022 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1381 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 87848 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  So, are the Boils of Egypt still a 'thing' ?? vorlon13 26 5545 May 8, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Is there room for a xtian section in an atheist forum? Bow Before Zeus 70 9579 December 6, 2017 at 4:04 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 27516 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas! Loading Please Wait 12 3202 January 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  I'm still an atheist, but... Randy Carson 272 53348 September 10, 2015 at 11:27 am
Last Post: LastPoet