Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii govnernor vetos civil unions bill
Hawaii govnernor vetos civil unions bill
one article on it

Quote:Shortly after Lingle's announcement, many opponents of the civil unions bill applauded, dropped to their knees, cried and prayed.

because if homosexuals get even the same legal rights as marriage that will ruin everything. It would ruin every heterosexual who was in a happy marriage and their kids would become homosexual, because it would be cool. So, let us prey to our awesome and loving god so that all those heathens will see the error of their ways and like the opposite sex. If not they will molest little boys and turn them gay too!
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
RE: Hawaii govnernor vetos civil unions bill
Ugh. Someday these people will have grandchildren that are ashamed of them and their close-mindedness. It's just crazy.
- Meatball
I agree. This is something that is going to change in civilized society... and I think it will change relatively soon. The next generation will be amazed to hear about the rampant anti-gay bigotry that happened way back now. Just like this generation can hardly believe that women couldn't even vote 50 years ago. It'll change. This media attention and uproar is simply the process.
Congratulations, Hawaiians.
I agree with lrh9. Civil unions turn straight people gay and gay people mexican.

Everyone goes down a notch.

(The preceding was just heard on Family Guy and was posted only for the entertainment value. It in no way reflects the opinions of Dotard in any true form. It's just funny.)
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(July 8, 2010 at 1:15 am)lrh9 Wrote: Congratulations, Hawaiians.

Unless this is ironic (which I very much doubt), then you're a bigoted numbskull. Then again, it's not your fault that you've been indoctrinated. Just give me one good reason (hint: Qur'anic verses aren't a good reason) why civil unions are bad. Then I'll retract my statement about your being a bigoted numbskull.
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
He's not muslim - just a troll.
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic...
(July 10, 2010 at 7:08 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

Same.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 350 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2142 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Crypto bill paulpablo 31 2683 August 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill. Brian37 40 3474 February 1, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 884 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Civil Rights. Gawdzilla Sama 12 893 October 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4805 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So Apparently We Have An AG Who Doesn't Think Hawaii Is A State. Minimalist 39 8049 October 1, 2018 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Hawaii Missile Attack revisited Haipule 10 1682 September 25, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Farm Bill Food Fight The Grand Nudger 20 3580 May 15, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball