Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Antichrist and Islam
The Antichrist and Islam
Hi.
I heard from a TV the Antichrist who will come end of time; is a person that claim is friend of Jesus but deny the crucifixion of Jesus; and this is a short term for introduce the Antichrist.

If this definition is true, it direct us to Islam. Muhammad said he was friend of Jesus and Jesus had not crucifixes.

Imam Mahdi is 12nd Imam of Shia and Shia believe he is about 1200 years old and live until end of time and he is the king and Jesus will be his minister and his assistant. therefore Imam Mahdi is The antichrist of end of time and he will be latest Antichrist.

Also this is very good for war against Muslims that live in Europe and America for shoot out them outside western countries.

If you know about Christian please say is true the blue text that i wrote above or not?(short definition of the Antichrist).

RE: The Antichrist and Isla..m
important to say:
by the blue definition Atheist and other religions are not Antichrist.

why?

because:
1- Antichrist say love Jesus but atheist not say love Jesus
2-Anichrist say Jesus preached he will come but other religion not this claim.
3-Islam say Jesus never sent above Christ.

RE: The Antichrist and Islam
1. jesus never existed

2. antichrist couldn't exist see above

3. Atheists are people who do not believe in god(s) it's simple as that.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I'm sorry, I don't understand
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(January 25, 2016 at 2:52 pm)dyresand Wrote: 1. jesus never existed

You do not understand what i wanted to say.

I say if that definition about The Antichrist is true right politician will able to encourage people to war against Muslim.and it will be good news for remove Islam.

Ummmm...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Unfortunely, nothing about the antichrist is real or true.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(January 25, 2016 at 3:02 pm)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote:
(January 25, 2016 at 2:52 pm)dyresand Wrote: 1. jesus never existed

You do not understand what i wanted to say.

I say if that definition about The Antichrist is true right politician will able to encourage people to war against Muslim.and it will be good news for remove Islam.

if that's true.. then they would be doing a terrible job considering islam is growing in third world countries.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Quote:I heard from a TV

Mistake #1.
Well, they call me the antichrist but I just prefer to be called Beccs.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is Antichrist? Fake Messiah 34 4855 February 7, 2020 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Christianity and Islam, hand in hand extremism Deepthunk 21 6669 August 11, 2015 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Deepthunk
  The questionable morality of Christianity (and Islam, for that matter) rado84 35 7481 July 21, 2015 at 9:01 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Angry pastor warns Katy Perry’s devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist abaris 60 12604 March 16, 2015 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!! JesusHChrist 28 7509 March 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Obama is the Antichrist? Lemonvariable72 76 20404 September 16, 2014 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  In UK Islam is the Future and Christianity is the Past Muslim Scholar 82 24355 June 18, 2013 at 5:16 am
Last Post: Muslim Scholar
  Islam for Muslim and Non-Muslim. Learn more about Prophet Jesus (PBUH) azchowdhury 0 972 May 16, 2013 at 7:35 am
Last Post: azchowdhury