Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:45 am

Poll: I think ...
This poll is closed.
We need a new logo.
100.00%
9 100.00%
Solus, I'm about to bump your Rep brother!
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Forums Must Change
Atheist Forums Must Change
Ok, admittedly I only used that subject as a way to get you in here.  Sorry. Angel
I really only meant the tired old logo at the top of the page. 

It's time for the space theme to go. 
Yes, when I first designed it, it was refreshing and cool, but if I have to look at any more planets and stars I'm going to have to end myself.

Who's with me?

I propose this: 
Post your ideas here.
Maybe you can present a completed logo.  Awesome.
Maybe you simply have an idea or picture you could post with your idea.
Maybe you'll post something that just needs some tweaking. 
Clearly, I have not been able to give the staff an idea they're happy with.
Maybe we can all help.

oh and -
I will pledge $50 to Atheist Forums if we can get a cool new logo by the end of February.

Here's one idea I had that the staff clearly didn't care for. (I'm not upset by this in any way, but maybe it's a starting point.)

[Image: xZODiZj.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Atheist Forums Must Change
The one with Jesus crucified upside down and an elephant trumpeting the call of atheism up his ass is still available.

A classic banner, full of subtle nuance and pathos.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 27, 2016 at 8:53 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: The one with Jesus crucified  upside down and an elephant trumpeting the call of atheism up his ass is still available.

A classic banner, full of subtle nuance and pathos.

I'll see what I can do. <eyeroll>
[Image: Evolution.png]

FOUND IT !!

[Image: psB1vGK.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I love the brain themed one.
I actually like the logo, but a name change is something I'd be OK with. There's our site and the site of the same name, extending with .com
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Dammit, I was meant to bring this up to staff.

My apologies.
Dying to live, living to die.
Staff ?

What can they do ?

How about this cool retro logo?

[Image: logo.jpg]

(January 27, 2016 at 9:05 pm)c172 Wrote: I actually like the logo, but a name change is something I'd be OK with. There's our site and the site of the same name, extending with .com

Right, but which one comes up first when you search "atheist forums" in Google? This one. ;-)
I'm actually surprised it doesn't have more members. It's the first thing I found when I looked for an atheist forum. Not to mention it's the best one quality wise. I'm really curious how much work you put into it. It must've been a lot.

(I'm learning HTML and CSS and some other stuff right now.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition Poll for username change Foxaèr 17 2094 March 7, 2021 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
Sad Me no like change. Me sad GUBU 12 1274 September 21, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  I must say... Minimalist 21 2522 July 12, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  What is the "Buddy List" for? Why must we request/give consent? Whateverist 16 2575 November 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: shadow
  OMG, I want to change my username again! Foxaèr 52 11249 July 10, 2017 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  My experiences with internet forums Mariosep 151 33966 June 24, 2017 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can we seriously change this "User formerly known as" bollocks? Napoléon 59 6789 November 6, 2015 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Username change within 365 days Anomalocaris 9 2033 November 5, 2015 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Changeable skins on the forums Heat 34 5333 October 26, 2015 at 1:15 am
Last Post: Darkstar
Thumbs Up Kudos for such Great forums!! Orchids 24 6119 September 22, 2015 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Losty