Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Themes
Themes
I'm not sure how difficult themes are and so forth, but just thought I would throw in a suggestion for a flat theme. Similar to the mobile one but full-featured.
RE: Themes
Themes are notoriously difficult to keep updated. However I hear that the next version of the forum software will have a responsive theme by default, so it should be fully usable on mobiles.
(January 27, 2016 at 9:15 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Themes are notoriously difficult to keep updated. However I hear that the next version of the forum software will have a responsive theme by default, so it should be fully usable on mobiles.

Ah, lovely. Thanks for the info.
(January 27, 2016 at 9:15 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Themes are notoriously difficult to keep updated. However I hear that the next version of the forum software will have a responsive theme by default, so it should be fully usable on mobiles.

Man! And I just worked out all the nuances of using the full version on mobile! It's clunky, but it works. I don't care for the current mobile version.
Tibs, will the next ver support mobile kudos? Or will that always be a custom non compliant addon?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.