Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best in the World.
The best in the World.
SC just bought himself what is arguably the best phone in the world today, cutting edge performance, hardware, O/S, etc.
The mighty Google Nexus.
Then I realised you don't have to be a mining magnate or squillionaire to enjoy "the best in the world" on a smaller scale.

What little luxury do you have or enjoy that is arguably (or generally considered) the best in the world?
Cigars? Wines? Violins? Porcelain Dolls, Pens, Rocket Launchers? Anything?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: The best in the World.
Nothing.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Brain.
I'd also say I have the best brain available in the price range. I wouldn't mind to upgrade, though.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I have a custom modified, totally tricked out pocket calculator. (actually, several, but, of course, one of them is the bestest of the best)

Seriously, it would be worth about 2K to the right collector.

One of my four wheeling trails is pretty spectacular too, I never tire of riding on it and I love showing it off.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best job in the world... Gawdzilla Sama 31 2091 April 23, 2019 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Stat: what goes into the world's best sangria? Whateverist 13 1625 April 30, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Best game in the world for free! Nine 22 7715 July 19, 2014 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Violet