Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Emergency Backup Auxiliary Refuge Reserve Subsidiary Spare Accessory Thread
The Emergency Backup Auxiliary Refuge Reserve Subsidiary Spare Accessory Thread
Let's call it:   The BUNKER

[Image: Couch-Cushion-Fort-221.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: The Emergency Backup Auxiliary Refuge Reserve Subsidiary Spare Accessory Thread
Not the EBARRSSA?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
RE: The Emergency Backup Auxiliary Refuge Reserve Subsidiary Spare Accessory Thread
I just want to have a place to go where I can feel safe.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

In that case you'd be better off requiring membership
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Ok cool. So we sit huddled up under your living room table. What are we gonna do now?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I used to love hiding in cardboard boxes! (It got a little silly though. I found it hard to explain to the wife why I do it?)

[Image: yaiqm.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
When I was a kid, we remodeled the kitchen (1968?) any how, mom and dad bought a new stove and a new refrigerator at the same time !!!!

We had 2 boxes to play with !!!!

It was absolutely the coolest.

[Image: H5648-L86807428.jpg]

[Image: snow-fort.jpg]

Did anyone bring any snacks?
Also...someone's touching my leg.

I need to pee.
We have hershey kisses and some ovaltine . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4043 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Emergency food help. What do you put on a BLT? Gawdzilla Sama 36 2127 July 21, 2018 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Exclamation Fractional Reserve Lending Aractus 29 1778 October 21, 2016 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Emergency vehicals, get the f- out of the way! Brian37 10 3194 July 7, 2012 at 6:49 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Emergency Aid in forum etiquette Rokcet Scientist 4 1380 January 13, 2012 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Lucius