Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio Seminary student arrested, charged with trying to arrange sex with infants
A seminary student from Ohio is facing federal charges for reportedly traveling to San Diego trying to arrange to have sex with infants in Mexico, officials said.

Joel Wright, 23, from Columbus, was arrested at San Diego International Airport by agents from Immigration and Custom Enforcement's Homeland Security Investigations (HSI). Wright was a student at the Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus.

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-worl...th-infants
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
RE: Ohio Seminary student arrested, charged with trying to arrange sex with infants
This story makes me feel violent, and I am a pacifist.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
RE: Ohio Seminary student arrested, charged with trying to arrange sex with infants
[Image: fargo-wood-chipper.gif]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What the hell is wrong with people?
(January 31, 2016 at 8:06 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: [Image: fargo-wood-chipper.gif]
You can say that again.

-Homer Simpson
I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want to continue supporting that particular faith, full well knowing the shit that goes on with its leaders and staff. This is just sick. Those who stand up for them are enablers and are just as sick.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
3 years old?!?!?!?!?! This guy had to have more than one screw loose. How do they slip through the cracks?

Collects popes: http://www.wcax.com/story/8171182/vermon...opes-visit

School prayer group: http://www.vermontcatholic.org/files/275...0Group.pdf
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 31, 2016 at 7:56 pm)Mermaid Wrote: A seminary student from Ohio is facing federal charges for reportedly traveling to San Diego trying to arrange to have sex with infants in Mexico, officials said.

Joel Wright, 23, from Columbus, was arrested at San Diego International Airport by agents from Immigration and Custom Enforcement's Homeland Security Investigations (HSI). Wright was a student at the Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus.

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-worl...th-infants

Sick to my stomach...unbelievable...
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Saying that's fucked it in response to this situation is like saying that Mariana Trench is rather deep.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.

Socrates.
There's no doubt that the guy is screwed up, being a priest and all.  He probably spent a lot of time reading the Babylonian Talmud, which has all kinds of crap on how to screw kids.  But what about the Mexican parents?  How fucked up do they have to be to pimp their child out? The story is insane on so many levels but such behavior was widespread just over a century ago.   If the guy had been a slave owner he would have been in his version of heaven.  And as late as 1895 the age of consent was 7 in Delaware.

If he had been a full-fledged priest the church would most likely be making excuses for him right now.  Ohio is just making bestiality illegal.  http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/se...1mmqZRfSTg

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 652 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Madison Cawthorn Sex Tape Released Divinity 26 4249 May 6, 2022 at 4:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Man Charged with Fleeing onlinebiker 4 570 May 4, 2022 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 6467 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Breonna killers not charged. Brian37 110 5700 December 15, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 858 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Conservatives charged in border wall fraud Foxaèr 5 408 August 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ohio At It Again BrianSoddingBoru4 16 933 December 1, 2019 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  More religious liberty in Ohio brewer 42 2654 November 21, 2019 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nine killed in Dayton, Ohio EgoDeath 120 8241 August 14, 2019 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath