Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:02 pm

Poll: Do you believe these people are credible, that life exists off earth?
This poll is closed.
Yes
8.33%
1 8.33%
No
91.67%
11 91.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disclosure Project - Aliens UFOs
Disclosure Project - Aliens UFOs
I wanted to share this press conference for people to watch, which in my opinion is the best information out there of extraterrestrials, and UFOs. It's all government and military workers talking about their involvement in the whole phenomena. Very high level people talking about the technology, continued government secrecy and cover-up, and basically retired people who want the people of earth to know what they know, and for the governments to declassify and make public the information.

Here's the website:  http://www.disclosureproject.org/

There are hundreds of hours of interviews to listen to.

Here's the press conference that came out in 2001, just before 9/11 which overshadowed it. Let me know what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk
RE: Disclosure Project - Aliens UFOs
I think you've given us a false choice there. I may very well believe it possible that aliens might exist, but not also necessarily that this conspiracy is real. When there's too many people involved in keeping a secret that big, you can be sure the right people will eventually hear about it and inquire into it. As it is, that didn't yield any results yet, so I'm reserving my doubts as to whether any humans have knowledge of extraterrestrial life. I'll only start believing it, when the knowledge of alien life is somewhat ubiquitous in the appropriate circles, scientifically proven and/or reasonably plausible based on some solid evidence.
(January 31, 2016 at 11:42 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I think you've given us a false choice there. I may very well believe it possible that aliens might exist, but not also necessarily that this conspiracy is real. When there's too many people involved in keeping a secret that big, you can be sure the right people will eventually hear about it and inquire into it. As it is, that didn't yield any results yet, so I'm reserving my doubts as to whether any humans have knowledge of extraterrestrial life. I'll only start believing it, when the knowledge of alien life is somewhat ubiquitous in the appropriate circles, scientifically proven and/or reasonably plausible based on some solid evidence.

Sure, but something to keep in mind is revealing classified information is illegal, and the threat of jail or in more serious circumstances death, that's reason enough for information not to be made public. Also there are many scientists working on classified projects that don't make it into the public realm. There are people that come forward with bits of information, which this is an example of. Let me know what you think after watching the video. You may change your mind.
There are so many things to consider in accordance with this alien scenario we have created: it seems to me that aliens are just lesser gods for more susceptible and rather mentally unstable individuals.

There is no rule in stating that a god must be good, look at what those Greek mythological gods did, after all.

However, I simply cannot believe that aliens are flying in and around to abduct certain individuals for whatever experiments. It honestly makes no sense.

If there were aliens flying in and around, I am certain there would be something called proof for us all to witness first hand.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 1, 2016 at 12:04 am)scoobysnack Wrote:
(January 31, 2016 at 11:42 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: I think you've given us a false choice there. I may very well believe it possible that aliens might exist, but not also necessarily that this conspiracy is real. When there's too many people involved in keeping a secret that big, you can be sure the right people will eventually hear about it and inquire into it. As it is, that didn't yield any results yet, so I'm reserving my doubts as to whether any humans have knowledge of extraterrestrial life. I'll only start believing it, when the knowledge of alien life is somewhat ubiquitous in the appropriate circles, scientifically proven and/or reasonably plausible based on some solid evidence.

Sure, but something to keep in mind is revealing classified information is illegal, and the threat of jail or in more serious circumstances death, that's reason enough for information not to be made public. Also there are many scientists working on classified projects that don't make it into the public realm. There are people that come forward with bits of information, which this is an example of. Let me know what you think after watching the video. You may change your mind.

I'm skeptical as to whether certain governments would be able to keep information contained despite it not presenting any major risks to its peoples if made publicly available. This is a gray area. The Snowden revelations about government surveillance might be a good example. On its face, he did a good thing showing us potentially orwellian tendencies of certain western governments. How sure are we that this was a good thing, however? Do we know how much harm it did? - Certainly not.

Going from that to cover-ups of evidence of extraterestrial life is a big leap, however. Given what we know about the world, it's really quite the unbelievable assumption that governments might be hiding the fact that we're no longer alone.

I'll let others address this better. I know how absurd your scenario is, but I'm not exactly very well equipped to properly address your latest remarks about how scientific communities might be working in the dark on such a grand scale.
If visiting aliens wanted us to know they were there, we would know - regardless of what any particular government wanted.

If visiting aliens wanted us to not know they were there, NOBODY would know.

If visiting aliens were indifferent to whether or not we knew they were there, we would have way more evidence of their presence now than ever before because of the explosion in the amount of readily available cameras across the globe. In developed countries, nearly everyone is carrying a cell phone with a built-in camera. Yet there is no sudden spike in grainy UFO photos.

Another thing is that you seem to forget that the USA is not the only country in the world. Do you really think every government on the planet is suppressing evidence of extra terrestrials? And they have all succeeded?

I used to believe this nonsense too in my teen years. It doesn't take much critical thinking to put it to rest. Try it.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 1, 2016 at 12:17 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(February 1, 2016 at 12:04 am)scoobysnack Wrote: Sure, but something to keep in mind is revealing classified information is illegal, and the threat of jail or in more serious circumstances death, that's reason enough for information not to be made public. Also there are many scientists working on classified projects that don't make it into the public realm. There are people that come forward with bits of information, which this is an example of. Let me know what you think after watching the video. You may change your mind.

I'm skeptical as to whether certain governments would be able to keep information contained despite it not presenting any major risks to its peoples if made publicly available. This is a gray area. The Snowden revelations about government surveillance might be a good example. On its face, he did a good thing showing us potentially orwellian tendencies of certain western governments. How sure are we that this was a good thing, however? Do we know how much harm it did? - Certainly not.

Going from that to cover-ups of evidence of extraterestrial life is a big leap, however. Given what we know about the world, it's really quite the unbelievable assumption that governments might be hiding the fact that we're no longer alone.

I'll let others address this better. I know how absurd your scenario is, but I'm not exactly very well equipped to properly address your latest remarks about how scientific communities might be working in the dark on such a grand scale.

You really need to watch the press conference. Seriously there is some cool info talked about here. I've spent years researching various subjects, and this is one that everyone should watch to at least be exposed to if nothing else. How they keep things secret comes down to compartmentalized security. When you work for the government military or intelligence agencies, you don't get access to everything, you get access on a need to know basis, so what you have access to will be different than your coworkers to an extent. There are many levels of classification, and levels within those levels which helps to ensure the information doesn't get out.

Maybe if you don't have time to watch the whole two hours, check out the part at 55 minutes, John Maynard and the next few speakers. The whole video is interesting, but gets better towards the end. I could tell you about it, but it's better to hear it from these people.
I'm not going to watch your video.
Consider this scenario. Ten people on these forums tell me daily to watch videos that are at least 1 hour long. How should I go about choosing which ones to watch, so as to not waste my time with all of them? Credibility of the posters.

You have lost your credibility. You've showed to us that you're able to make claims about the world despite lacking evidence to back them up. I don't think anyone will waste their time with this video.
(February 1, 2016 at 12:45 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: I'm not going to watch your video.
Consider this scenario. Ten people on these forums tell me daily to watch videos that are at least 1 hour long. How should I go about choosing which ones to watch, so as to not waste my time with all of them? Credibility of the posters.

You have lost your credibility. You've showed to us that you're able to make claims about the world despite lacking evidence to back them up. I don't think anyone will waste their time with this video.

Well you have shown that you have made your conclusion without looking at the evidence presented, therefore proving, you don't know what these people are talking about, and why waste my time talking about something you don't know about? So I don't feel the need to respond to you further about this subject. In a forum or any discussion, you look at another persons point of view and then discus, not provide your perspective without addressing the information. I'm not making any claims, I'm just posting a video which you refuse to watch of people in the government talking about their experiences. I would say it would you sir who has been discredited.
(February 1, 2016 at 12:53 am)scoobysnack Wrote:
(February 1, 2016 at 12:45 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: I'm not going to watch your video.

Well you have shown that you have made your conclusion without looking at the evidence presented, therefore proving, you don't know what these people are talking about, and why waste my time talking about something you don't know about? So I don't feel the need to respond to you further about this subject. In a forum or any discussion, you look at another persons point of view and then discus, not provide your perspective without addressing the information. I'm not making any claims, I'm just posting a video which you refuse to watch of people in the government talking about their experiences. I would say it would you sir who has been discredited.

That's fair, but I'm still not going to watch it until you take back what you said(implying it as fact) about energy, souls and so on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MY Latest Project onlinebiker 18 1191 August 3, 2020 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 2609 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your opinions are required regarding this project . Enlightened Ape 7 1268 April 28, 2018 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Losty
Wink Time to brag about my project Clueless Morgan 14 3267 June 28, 2017 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Poetry night project J a c k 12 1101 September 13, 2016 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Help with Kickstarter Project, Please Neo-Scholastic 8 1339 April 16, 2016 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  [Life Story(Kinda)] Aliens Heat 7 2337 December 10, 2015 at 5:56 am
Last Post: Heat
  A personal project you may find interesting Lemonvariable72 0 1155 December 19, 2013 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Help me with a publishing project bennyboy 1 1007 September 7, 2013 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Xombie
Exclamation Have you heard about the Mars One project? shadowninjax 41 11143 September 4, 2013 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Mac Arthur