Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay, Catholic and Looking Fine
Gay, Catholic and Looking Fine
Naughty

[Image: 46c09f35bafa53048af1fad92f6c9672.jpg]
[Image: 417830ccedd66894b10219f7688de97a.jpg]

Naughty
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Gay, Catholic and Looking Fine
Works for me
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hail, Mary !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Is that a vein going up his stomach? Panic
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Call me suspicious, but I'm not convinced that this guy's actually a priest!
(February 5, 2016 at 6:37 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Is that a vein going up his stomach? Panic

No.  what appears to be bulging outwards is actually concave, going inwards.

It is a condition called "Diastasis Recti"...a stretching of the connective tissue between the two hemispheres of abdominal muscles.

It is common in pregnant women, overweight people of both genders, some bodybuilders,
and apparently is more common in infants that are black, and male...not sure why, though.

It can be corrected with both/either surgery, and proper exercise.

[Image: diastasis_recti-300x232.png]

before-and-after photos of one woman's postpartum diastasis recti showing improvement from exercise:

[Image: Mummy-Fit-1.jpg]
Moderator Notice
This thread has been moved to the humor forum.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I don't know what's happening but I don't think this is for me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are Catholic Hitler loving Jew haters so trolly? ignoramus 0 397 August 30, 2017 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  SORRY Catholic Lady !!! Most disappointing BM EVER !!!!!! vorlon13 5 1192 December 3, 2015 at 4:02 am
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Catholic nun and Muslim man Forsaken 5 1127 January 13, 2015 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Louis CK Learns About the Catholic Church FlyingNarwhal 2 1474 April 24, 2014 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  [Looking For Group] Song of Ice and Fire pocaracas 0 746 January 7, 2013 at 7:05 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Catholic Code Minimalist 0 760 January 5, 2013 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It's the End of the World As We Know It... and I feel fine. Erinome 13 2978 October 28, 2011 at 7:06 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Yo Mamma's So Fine Cinjin 44 11108 October 3, 2011 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit downbeatplumb 28 10827 July 29, 2011 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Catholic Sex Scandal Jokes Minimalist 10 10088 September 1, 2010 at 11:01 am
Last Post: goalie