Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Allah, Why?
Question 
No Allah, Why?
I did write all these, and to be wrong grammer and vocabulary. I'm sorry.

We know presence of Allah in the Quran. So, There is not proof from in the Qran.

All right:

1- How can we know whether the writer of Quran is Allah or not?

2- There are wrong information and paradox sentence in the Quran, then, is Allah ignorant a god?

3- There is expression disorder in the Quran, we can't ignore that.

4- Quran be in contradiction with modern science and philosophy...

5- Allah is angry, scream, get angry... and how is he a god?

6- Allah threaten people. Allah say that ''believe me or i punish you in hell''

7- Allah scare to people with hell and so, he(Allah) want that you belive his.

İf you think these, you understand that there is no Allah!
All religion is irrational(absurd) - And god is dead
RE: No Allah, Why?
The bible(s), just like the Qur'an, are also unable to stand up to scrutiny. Reading one or more of the 'holy books' from cover to cover is often the first step to becoming atheistic. Someone that has allowed themselves to become brainwashed into believing one or more of these books would simply tell you that you are misinterpreting what the book is actually saying. They are blind to the truth, because they have been taught how to ignore it.

Take mo3 as an example. Every time something is pointed out to him he says something like, "you must read the verse before and after to understand"... as if you hadn't done that and as if those other verses change the meaning of the quoted verse in some way. When someone is determined to believe something, the level of self-delusion they can be capable of is simply astounding. Look at Godhead.
Quote:The bible(s), just like the Qur'an, are also unable to stand up to scrutiny.

Which is why, when given the power, religions kill people who scrutinize their holy books. Muslims need to take back their lives from the imams. Until they do so they will be indistinguishable from the xtians in the preceding centuries.
Quote:The bible(s), just like the Qur'an, are also unable to stand up to scrutiny.
all religions are same when you look at certain aspects. You see all are created to control people with the fear of the unknown. You all know the god of gaps. no need to mention.
But quran is the most successful religion when it comes to control people. It has many conflicts and full of vague verses that can mean almost anything. And quran always gives instructions. That is the main reason of why people believe in islam. people usually like instructions when they are in doubt.And quran spesifically instructs people how they will go to heaven.

and welcome Xinharmonisi its good to see a fellow countryman in this forumBig Grin
selamlar Smile
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
Quote:and welcome Xinharmonisi its good to see a fellow countryman in this forumBig Grin
selamlar Smile

Thanks Annatar. Yes, i did think me as your : ) ( Selamlar azizim.)
All religion is irrational(absurd) - And god is dead
Quote:1- How can we know whether the writer of Quran is Allah or not?
by using logic and reason and reading the Quran with objectivity
Quote:2- There are wrong information and paradox sentence in the Quran, then, is Allah ignorant a god?
wrong.prove it
Quote:3- There is expression disorder in the Quran, we can't ignore that.
its really strange from you to say that when the arab themselves that was great in the language and expressions didnt say that but they said that he is using jinn to help him write what he was writing as no one of them was able to get even one chapter that is literally perfect like the Quran
Quote:4- Quran be in contradiction with modern science and philosophy...
wrong again and am willing to discuss this in details if you are interested
Quote:5- Allah is angry, scream, get angry... and how is he a god?

6- Allah threaten people. Allah say that ''believe me or i punish you in hell''

7- Allah scare to people with hell and so, he(Allah) want that you belive his.
Allah is not angry and telling people what will be the results of there actions is really fair and just especially when he guides you in the Quran what to do so you can be in paradise not in hell and also god tells you that he will not punish you for the things you cant do or the mistakes you do with no bad intentions and he will forgive you if you just repent and ask for forgivness.i dont know what you want more than that?tell me what you think will be better than this if god tells us that whatever we do we are all going to have a tea party after death is that what you are waiting for?

some of your claims need deep knowledge and understanding of the Quran and also objectivity.if you want to discuss any point in details you can open a new thread about it as it can take a while and am willing to discuss with you any point in details Smile
Quote:Take mo3 as an example. Every time something is pointed out to him he says something like, "you must read the verse before and after to understand"... as if you hadn't done that and as if those other verses change the meaning of the quoted verse in some way. When someone is determined to believe something, the level of self-delusion they can be capable of is simply astounding. Look at Godhead.
because cutting from text is really ignorant and can get you whatever meaning you want to understand so when reading the context you can understand what the verse you cut from the context is talking about and why. imagining that everyone that believe in something that you dont want to believe in is having delusions is not a good thing this will make you dont understand any other opinion of others unless its the same as yours once anyone have reasons for his beliefs you cant say he is having delusions
[quote='mo3taz3nbar' pid='80118' dateline='1279007653']

Quote:4- Quran be in contradiction with modern science and philosophy...
wrong again and am willing to discuss this in details if you are interested
Quote:5- Allah is angry, scream, get angry... and how is he a god?
Except there was a film on youtube that showed contradiction, when asked the same question they answered both yes and no

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 5 98 3 hours ago
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1718 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 30178 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 14723 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12648 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3216 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5330 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 573 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5055 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Again, allah seems to need a lot of help Minimalist 6 1934 June 11, 2017 at 10:46 am
Last Post: chimp3