Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least she didn't blame "jesus."
At least she didn't blame "jesus."
Batshit crazy, though.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/south-ca...sion-cord/

Quote:South Carolina woman blames ghosts after she admits strangling her mother with extension cord
RE: At least she didn't blame "jesus."
Eh.  There have been lots and lots of fundie mothers who have killed their kids 'cause . . . Jesus.  The kid talked back, the kid spoke in tongues, (ha?) the kid would just be better off in heaven (lots of those - and remember Andrea Yates?) but I don't think many of them can top Julia Lovemore and her husband, David.  While David was on his knees, praying for Jesus to make his wife STOP, Julia crammed pages of the Bible into her 6-week-old daughter's mouth, doused both children in mineral spirits, and then jumped up and down on the baby. And good ol' husband David just kept a-prayin'.

Hearing ghosts? It's a better excuse . . .
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I wouldn't rule out Jesus till the forensics are completed.

[Law and Order chord]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I believe her Wink
A god that does not manifest in reality is indistinguishable from a god that does not exist. - Matt Dillahunty
(February 10, 2016 at 2:09 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I wouldn't rule out Jesus till the forensics are completed.

[Law and Order chord]

Nailed it!

[Image: 10173792.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
Is he putting on a pair of sunglasses, OVER the ones he already has on?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(February 10, 2016 at 3:02 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Is he putting on a pair of sunglasses, OVER the ones he already has on?

That's how awesome the argument is.

Wink
Dying to live, living to die.
Ahh. I really hate it when things go right over my head. Like that.
(February 10, 2016 at 3:26 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Ahh. I really hate it when things go right over my head. Like that.

Its making fun of the Horatio Caine character on CSI Miami -.-;

I remember a cartoon where the dialog went:

Cop - LT, the victym's mouth is full of sperm.
Horatio Cain: *puts on glasses* Well, I guess some truths are hard to swallow.

*starts CSI Miami Intro*

I'l grab my coat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Luther didn't know about Romans 1,1-17 SeniorCitizen 1 382 November 20, 2023 at 11:02 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What if Judas didn't do it? Fake Messiah 195 11111 April 11, 2023 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why didn't JB join JC? Fake Messiah 28 3077 February 11, 2023 at 8:45 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Christians are to blame for Hurricane Harvey. Gawdzilla Sama 72 33369 January 11, 2023 at 4:41 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  At least it's not little boys for once Cyberman 14 4720 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Sin and the Blame Game LadyForCamus 115 29864 June 20, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Why Didn't Jesus Write? Athena777 85 12623 January 29, 2017 at 2:09 am
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  How would you Respond to ShockOfGod if he didn't Disable Comments? Shining_Finger 18 4298 September 16, 2015 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Jesus sacrifice and why it didn't count dyresand 30 5102 August 1, 2015 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Wake up jesus didn't die for your sins dyresand 54 10284 April 19, 2015 at 1:01 am
Last Post: dyresand