Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New martial arts instruction video
New martial arts instruction video
Hi there, welcome to the next episode of my training program. I'm sharing with you my after-breakfast workout, and covering countless techniques:

-One inch punch
-Elbow attacks
-Introduction to projectiles

http://youtu.be/AoqZgcsF1lc
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: New martial arts instruction video
Rob, do you make these videos when your wife's out?
Or is she there pissing herself laughing?
Or worse, she thinks this is normal? hehehe

keep 'em coming...

make one with a flow chart showing the (il)logical path which theists take when debating the existence of God.
use lots of arrows and boxes ...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I make them when she's out, and they make her cringe when I show her later. My poor dog had to watch me film that. She did not look impressed Tongue

Hmm, that sounds like an interesting idea, thanks! I'll toss that one around in the old noggin.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
I totally missed #'s 2-33.

How much is the series? Is it on BluRay?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Rob gives you a copy with every bible you buy off him? The Cognitive Dissonance is strong in this one! Please tell me I didn't just say that out loud! OMFG! Sorry man, my bad...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Boot sequence.
Sanity check.... fail!
Humor check... pass!

Oh.... Wink
I mastered the techniques from the last vid, and stole someone's parking space 8 minutes later.
Lo an behold, the guy confronted me....I had no choice, but to employ Rob's techniques. 

I "neutralized" the threat with shocking ease, even with the guy having a weapon (walker).
That was fantastic Rob! I don't know how you keep from cracking up.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Thanks guys Big Grin I'm glad you're finding my techniques useful.

(February 11, 2016 at 6:36 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I totally missed #'s 2-33.

How much is the series? Is it on BluRay?

Yeah, sure! It's just 5.99... wait a minute... actually there's a handling cost of 10k, how'd you like that bridge boy? Tongue

I really must do episodes 2-33 sometime.

Here is episode 1 again for anyone who missed it.

http://youtu.be/uCYcHHMpo8g

Index of my best videos
So, now at least we know what you do on your days off.

Your Hadoken technique was off btw; it's pronounced "Hah-DOH-ken" with a simultaneous rising inflection and emphasis on the 'DOH', trailing off through the 'ken'. If you don't get that right, you'l only get pansy red fireballs and not the multiple hit, blue ones.

OSS!
Sum ergo sum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've made a new video against gnomes The Valkyrie 8 364 April 28, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah