Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Is A Deep Disturbance In The Force - no, it's not a movie!
There Is A Deep Disturbance In The Force - no, it's not a movie!
I love this!

http://nytimes.com/2016/02/12/science/li....html?_r=0
Mr. Hanky loves you!
RE: There Is A Deep Disturbance In The Force - no, it's not a movie!
I've been been getting tweets about this. Pisses all over "intuitional science", doesn't it?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Just been reading about it. Amazing discovery!

Real science, real progress. ^_^
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
See also http://atheistforums.org/thread-41465.html
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(February 11, 2016 at 6:25 pm)Alex K Wrote: See also http://atheistforums.org/thread-41465.html

Sorry, I didn't mean to step on your thread! It was mostly the SW joke which came to mind while I was reading the NYTimes.
Mr. Hanky loves you!
Yeah yeah, sure Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(February 11, 2016 at 10:02 pm)Alex K Wrote: Yeah yeah, sure Smile

Please see this thread, which was started earlier by Alex K:
http://atheistforums.org/thread-41465.html

Sorry, I just wasn't thinking when I saw today's New York Times article, and thought "yeah, there's a new thread in that just for joke", which I pulled from text in the article. Blush
Mr. Hanky loves you!
You seem to labor under the impression that I would be annoyed because you started another thread on the subject? Chill out, It's not like you blew up Alderaan or anything Smile

You didn't, did you?

(February 12, 2016 at 4:33 am)Alex K Wrote: You seem to labor under the impression that I would be annoyed because you started another thread on the subject? Chill out, It's not like you blew up Alderaan or anything Smile

You didn't, did you?

No, that was my evil twin!  Tongue

On this thread, I'll just leave it at I wouldn't have started it under awareness that you already had a good one going.
Mr. Hanky loves you!
(February 12, 2016 at 4:33 am)Alex K Wrote: You seem to labor under the impression that I would be annoyed because you started another thread on the subject? Chill out, It's not like you blew up Alderaan or anything Smile

You didn't, did you?

Dantooine was too far to be an effective demonstration of the new stations power.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible 5th fundamental force discovered? Anomalocaris 7 1759 August 18, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Force of a 12V push-pull electromagnet switch Darwinian 20 3576 May 16, 2016 at 4:51 am
Last Post: Darwinian