Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every post WINS !!!
Every post WINS !!!
Take a victory lap !!

I have perfected the 'last to post wins' thread by making one where EVERY SINGLE POST WINS !!!!

Bask in the heady glow of WIN !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Every post WINS !!!
I can't believe I won!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

What if I don't want to win? Ahhhh Shit!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yay! Big Grin
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
And you can come back for a fresh hit of savory WIN whenever you want !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Big Grin First I'd like to thank the OP and the forum.  And I'd like to thank my boss for this computer and our ISP for connecting me to the internet.  And finally I'd like to thank the FSM for without the blessing touch of his noodly appendage  I wouldn't be here today! Thank you all for this great honor and ... oh, they're telling me my time is up ... thanks! goodnight!
Excellent win there !!

Bask and revel in the approbation !!!

WIN !!!

I WON! What's my prize?

No prize is worth my degree of happeh Heart
What did we win?
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
You know, actually, in it's application, this thread plays EXACTLY the same way as the other thread !!!

Still, no snotty nastiness that appeals to the base and depraved denizens here.

And I STILL WIN !!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 981890 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2459 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dumbest Thing Some Has Every Said To You Amarok 54 9096 August 28, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Not every pedophile is a rapist. Macoleco 205 17520 October 26, 2016 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Epic hangman wins on the AF Slack channel Jackalope 17 2114 October 20, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Dylan wins Nobel Prize chimp3 3 929 October 13, 2016 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Alex K
  You Learn Something Every Day. Minimalist 1 740 February 11, 2016 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: abaris
  GS Warriors one win away from setting new NBA record for most wins to start a season Whateverist 29 4440 December 13, 2015 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  The first person to post wins ! Alex K 14 2510 November 18, 2015 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  A devout Muslim speaks, and I agree with every word Catholic_Lady 12 2372 November 17, 2015 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady