Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dyre for forum president
Dyre for forum president
Vote for me Big Grin a vote for dyre is a vote for commonsense
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Dyre for forum president
I've seen a lot of stupid threads this first year of mine here, including some authored by myself, but this one takes the cake.

No offense, I mean stupid in a good way. Wink
I hear dyresand kicks puppies and babies, instead of eating them like a proper atheist.

Sorry, no vote from me.
Dyre, before I can give you my vote, I'll need to know your position on homeless, homosexual, refugee wallabies.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Good thread! I can see potential.
Everyone post: a vote for me is a vote for:

Eg: a vote for Iggy is a vote for zero guns policy if I get elected! That's a promise!
(The stadium rises in a roar!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
A vote for me is a vote for unrestrained apathy. I vow here and now, before you all, that my administration will promise nothing (beyond this, I mean), attempt nothing, and accomplish nothing. Give me your support, and together, we will make sure nothing happens, and fail to care that it doesn't.

Thank you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Heresy.

You dare defy God-Emperor Robvalue?!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Ninja'd by the dude I'll vote for.^^(Boru)
Vote for me - you wouldn't want to vote for a lesser evil, amirite?
What of the turtle block ??

Whomever wins them over is guaranteed to cinch the election !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Putin is hands down the best president right now ErGingerbreadMandude 22 3835 October 5, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Late night messages from me dyre dyresand 9 2288 February 6, 2016 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  As a question to drunk dyre dyresand 15 2329 November 17, 2015 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Cooking with Dyre Double Recipe Late night munchies + Bread pudding dyresand 0 1334 November 13, 2015 at 2:50 am
  Cooking with Dyre French Toast dyresand 10 1852 November 12, 2015 at 5:39 pm