Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProphetQuest
ProphetQuest
LMFAO if this game existed that would be so fucked up.

It amused me lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQBE3odp6Q0
RE: ProphetQuest
(February 13, 2016 at 5:51 pm)Evie Wrote: LMFAO if this game existed that would be so fucked up.

It amused me lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQBE3odp6Q0

I am really disappointed this isn't real Undecided
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Lol that would be hilarious.
This will not sell. Not enough graphic violence.

Rename: Pansy Prophet Wiener.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's gotta get to the head chopping quicker.
Evie, do you know that there's an addon for Age of Empires called "Golden Kingdom" which was very similar to this.
You basically overthrow the government once you've converted enough followers to your religion. Took me ages to finally do it....
Needed quite a bit of strategy to convince everyone to join.... Hint: they like bribes.

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Wow, that is just amazing awesome! Big Grin

I want it to be real too!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(February 13, 2016 at 10:17 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Evie, do you know that there's an addon for Age of Empires called "Golden Kingdom" which was very similar to this.
You basically overthrow the government once you've converted enough followers to your religion. Took me ages to finally do it....
Needed quite a bit of strategy to convince everyone to join.... Hint: they like bribes.

Lol if there was an addon I'd know about it so I assumed you meant mod. You made me so hard for some sort of mod I'd never heard of. If it was really that good I'm sure I would have heard of it though Tongue

The first scenario of the Babylonian campaign on the original Age of Empires you have nothing but a single priest, and the only way to get villagers to make your base is to convert enemy villagers, that's kind of cool.
Ever played AoE, Ig?
At times, AoE seems much better at having religious-y gameplay than AoM and such, But that jk addon mentioned, reminds me of an indie game, I forget the name but something like "Dark Realms" or something, where one level was a priest who had to overthrow the king by secretly converting villagers and bribing officials. It was glitchy but quite fun.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue