Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New subforum
New subforum
Let's call it "The I'm Offended that You've Offended Me!" subforum. That way, all those who seem intent on creating threads and starting mundane polls can freely post in there so the rest of the members don't have to wade through dozens of passive-aggressive, obnoxious, foul-smelling posts just to find the important ones.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: New subforum
So is it a thread or a subforum?
Why? Are you going to start a new thread on my error now?

I'll correct it though, just to shut you up.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Because I wish to understand what you're proposing.

What does a subform mean?
And you lacked the common sense to know that was an error?

I corrected it. Happy now?
(February 15, 2016 at 7:26 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Let's call it "The I'm Offended that You've Offended Me!" subforum. That way, all those who seem intent on creating threads and starting mundane polls can freely post in there so the rest of the members don't have to wade through dozens of passive-aggressive, obnoxious, foul-smelling posts just to find the important ones.

You want a new subforum to be added so that people can create threads and start mundane polls?
You should be happy I'm proposing a subforum dedicated to posts that you're all too familiar with.
Is there anything I could say regarding this suggestion that would make you happy? First of all, I'm not sure I understand what you're proposing, even. Is it a subforum where people can post in a similar manner to how I do it? I don't get it.
(February 15, 2016 at 7:44 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Is there anything I could say regarding this suggestion that would make you happy? First of all, I'm not sure I understand what you're proposing, even. Is it a subforum where people can post in a similar manner to how I do it? I don't get it.

I suspect you won't get anywhere, best to fold up the tent and steal off into the desert night.
There already is R'lyeh just for these special kind of threads and posts.
The problem is in helping the prospective authors finding it. Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conspiracy Theories Subforum? Heat 46 7339 May 5, 2016 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Appropriate Forum/Subforum athrock 7 1819 December 12, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Suggestion about new subforum Excited Penguin 49 9160 July 10, 2015 at 4:17 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Would a Testing subforum with a stickied 'test post thread' be useful at this time? Angrboda 0 1193 April 2, 2015 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Proposition about a new subforum for children KichigaiNeko 70 9733 November 16, 2011 at 3:53 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Proposal for a new subforum under Discussion Anomalocaris 15 6877 October 20, 2010 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Gaming subforum: gamer wants! Violet 16 5601 May 3, 2010 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: mrjack