Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christoid logic #2 - the one true lie!
Christoid logic #2 - the one true lie!
In the spirit of all our religious brethren, I hereby dedicate this thread to them.
We will speak your language. The language of theists/apologists.

Out of respect, please do not comment if you have something sensible, scientifically provable, or non fallacious to say.

I'll start. Jesus was gay! He must be because nobody at all is disputing that fact! OMFG! Shy

(Jesus cleans other blokes feet!) Metaphor anyone? Yeah, right, pull the other one!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Christoid logic #2 - the one true lie!
Every time a baby is born, the gawd gets to eat. Every time someone aborts a baby, the gawd pukes. Fact.
Which is directly correlated to the fact that atheists eat babies. Which equals causation.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Nice word salad, you my friend are going to go far!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 18, 2016 at 12:13 am)ignoramus Wrote: Nice word salad, you my friend are going to go far!

*giggles like a minion
There's more than just the visible world, Stupid! Ever heard of this thing called AIR...Hellooo? 
I can feel His presence in my heart, and even down in my joints ...especially when it's about to rain!

I also see Him in little childrens' eyes. 
How can you look into their little eyeballs and not see the wonder of God? Or not hear His voice in their joyful laughter?

Cause you won't let yourself, that's why! You love Evil-ution more than your Creator.
Let me ask you this, Atheist: Can Evil-lution help you find your keys?

I know my God can!
I hear you loud and clear!
Only a fake cafe Christian would say god works in mysterious ways.

You and I know that there is absolutely nothing mysterious about his glory!
It's everywhere! How can they not see it?

The devil is busy clouding their minds I see!
Thena, how can we show these ignorant fools how wrong they are when they just won't open their heart?
It's so frustrating! I just want to pull my hair out!
(actually, there's more on my chest than my head, but let's not get stuck on the little things)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
At first I try to get them to see reason, and tell them of God's yumminess! Tongue
If they don't come around, I give them a friendly reminder of THIS:

[Image: 97ae06a13fe78ad21187a747dcdc6047.jpg?itok=CSiV93_3]

Dear me...Oops! That's Keanu Reeves as John Constantine of DC Comics' Hellblazer. He escapes! 
I'd better find something else.
Let's see....Oh yes, here we go! Ahem. 

A friendly reminder to all you Atheist Evil-lutionists sciencing out there: This awaits!

[Image: hell-lake-of-fire.jpg]
Some guy said god is real, because banana. It fits in his hand.

So, I did some thinking. Not too much, because I don't want it to make me stray from the road of salvation. I thought and thought and came to this conclusion:

Check someone's hands out. Look at them. Are they chubby? Short fingered? Long fingered? Nice and feminine? Dirty? Manicured?

Now check their feet. I am certain that their hands are a fair reflection of their feet. You can match anyone's hands to their feet, because they are a reflection.

The gawd made us his feet. We are his spitting image. He was so cute and sweet to leave these little clues around for us. It gives me goose bumps! That's why people with feet fetishes are mostly preachers. They love gawd's feet. If they ever try to kiss your feet, let them. And please, cover your hands in church. Amen.
Amen, Sister. Hallelujah!
He healed me of my one Greek toe....Praise Him!

God is great. Got is goot.
Let us thank Him, for this foot.
Amen, Amen, Amen again!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My cab driver...... True story today.... Brian37 4 372 February 22, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  True story, but guess what I was thinking... Brian37 7 915 December 4, 2017 at 3:17 pm
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1205 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
  True story about local PBS programming. Brian37 1 500 January 18, 2017 at 11:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Wish This Wasn't So True Minimalist 0 465 September 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Missed it by that much..... True story.... Brian37 13 1802 May 4, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Feminists loves Islam/No true scotsman Ronsy21 1 863 February 22, 2016 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Living in Death
  What many atheists feel like with theists logic. Brian37 13 1480 February 3, 2016 at 11:45 am
Last Post: robvalue
  As Usual...More True Than Funny Minimalist 2 1068 February 25, 2015 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The true meaning of Easter. Jackalope 7 1975 May 30, 2014 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cato