Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today it's my birthday!
Today it's my birthday!
Since I'm probably the most narcissistic person next to Cpt.Awesome I feel compelled to warn everyone of such an important event. Please praise my existence servants Tongue

I haven't posted much lately, I've been doing some "changes" in my life. I got a job interview on monday, to work in a Hotel. The person who called me seemed really interested in having me there despite the fact I voluntarily refused an interview tomorrow (usually this means you lose your opportunity). I hope it goes well.

Hugs and kisses for everyone  Heart
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: Today it's my birthday!
[Image: post-24406-0-27271000-1419420646.jpg]
Happy Bday!

Celebrate. Rent a room in the hotel where the job interview is. Go all out!. Oh, wait, maybe not a good idea. Never mind.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 19, 2016 at 1:46 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Happy Bday!

Celebrate. Rent a room in the hotel where the job interview is. Go all out!. Oh, wait, maybe not a good idea. Never mind.

I'm actually going to an hotel tomorrow with my gf but it's not the same where I'm going to apply for.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Happy birthday to you and seal.
Happy birthday, and best of luck for the interview!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Many happy returns.

Happy Birthday. Now take a good long look at your avatar and ask yourself, "What would that guy do for his birthday?"

Then don't do that!
Oh..our boy is all grown up!
Enjoy your birthday... Friday is a good day to be born.
Salut!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How's the weather treating you today? Foxaèr 54 685 8 hours ago
Last Post: brewer
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3654 195363 10 hours ago
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1073 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. arewethereyet 29 2255 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 682 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1103 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My uncle died from COVID19 today. Jehanne 17 1084 November 26, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 509 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Today was a good day...why? arewethereyet 35 3525 March 5, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I just found out today. Brian37 2 625 February 12, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37