Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never have I ever...
Never have I ever...
I drink a lot. It's better than the Lexapro I was prescribed and they actually have alcohol in bars and restaurants. Trust me. Don't order meds at a bar. They'll look at you funny.

So I'll be coming here drunk a lot. Let's play a drunk game!

In your reply:
1. quote whoever you're responding to and either *take a drink* if you have,  or respond *I've never*
2. Now you go... "Never have I ever _______________."

I start!
Never have I ever gone to the bathroom to hide at work for the last five minutes of the day, so I don't have to start another task before five.

*drinks* Naughty Computer
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: Never have I ever...
(February 21, 2016 at 12:39 am)Mamacita Wrote: Never have I ever gone to the bathroom to hide at work for the last five minutes of the day, so I don't have to start another task before five.

*drinks*

I think I've hid for the last hour or more though...

If I wasn't drinking I'd probably chuckle and pass this thread up...

Never have I ever dined and dashed.

*drinks again* this is fun
(February 21, 2016 at 2:55 am)mediocrates Wrote:
(February 21, 2016 at 12:39 am)Mamacita Wrote: Never have I ever gone to the bathroom to hide at work for the last five minutes of the day, so I don't have to start another task before five.

*drinks*

I think I've hid for the last hour or more though...

If I wasn't drinking I'd probably chuckle and pass this thread up...

Never have I ever dined and dashed.

*drinks again* this is fun
*drinks* it was an accideeeeeent! 

Yeeey! Someone played!

Never have I ever faked a phone call and let the phone convo go on for a bit in order to avoid an even more awkward situation.
*drinks*
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Too early in the morning for such complicated instructions........
This game is intriguing enough that I almost want to take up drinking again. Almost.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 21, 2016 at 3:08 am)Mamacita Wrote: Yeeey! Someone played!

Never have I ever faked a phone call and let the phone convo go on for a bit in order to avoid an even more awkward situation.
*drinks*

Not faked, but I've stalled people on the phone before to avoid talking to people in front of me I'm not in the mood for

Never have I ever had sex on a plane
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

No, I've never had that either. Sad now.

Never have I ever faked taking a phone call so I can politely ignore street preachers and marketing people.

*drink*
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Never have I ever farted.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Or queefed.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(February 21, 2016 at 10:38 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Never have I ever farted.

[Image: 229.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 543894 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Have you ever Met-up with an online Buddy? Uberpod 25 1425 December 3, 2022 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Orbit
  I never Foxaèr 35 2879 October 5, 2022 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 405 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2091 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 1858 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The Go Go's "Vacation all you never wanted." Brian37 10 1064 July 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  I never had hangover. purplepurpose 15 1343 February 25, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pizzagate(the documentary you wish you'd never seen) particleman 14 1488 July 17, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1678 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm