Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not really humor, but I always find it funny.
Not really humor, but I always find it funny.
Ok, take your pick, I get really "DERP!" "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING", when I see people do this.

But keep in mind, this just doesn't apply to economics.

So everyso often I get these mostly young, wet behind the ears ideological utopia peddlers, who think if we just end the private sector............. Yesterday on FACEBOOK! It happened again........ FACEBOOK, LET THAT SOAK IN.

Guy, "Don't you hate the abuse of the rich"

Me, "Yea, but I don't want to end the private sector"

Guy, "Then you are nothing more than a surf, a slave to the rich"

Me, "How does saying you wont end the private sector make me a surf?."

Guy, "You're a fascist"

Me, "Ok, you go find Mark Zuckerburg and ask him to give up ownership of Facbook to workers, see how far you get".

Guy, "Fascist"

Me, "Said the guy using the private sector to advocate ending the private sector".

He basically brought the Russian classism that lead to the Russian revolution. So the fuck what? Yes the pay gap was bad and yes, you starve enough people eventually they will react, no shit. That is evolution. Still does not change that money equals power, and simply removing one government and replacing it with another, that new power will need income and it too will also have global investments. You cant rid the entire planet of some sort of barter system or exchange of goods. 

That's really not the point though, because I also get Christians and Muslims for religious reasons rail against atheists, ON FACEBOOK, 

Humans, especially youth, get so damned idealistic and stuck in unrealistic utopia thoughts, but the funniest part is when they rail against the private sector while using the private sector and also using the products of science and atheists.

DERP! Dodgy

Yes, I have a problem with our growing plutocracy, but no, even with that only an idiot thinks you can rid 7 billion humans of the idea of owning things.
RE: Not really humor, but I always find it funny.
Do you mean "serf"? And yes, I see this a lot as well. I find it hilariously ironic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 1028 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I wanna be your humor Hammer! Brian37 0 451 August 30, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Danger Of Humor. Brian37 4 747 August 24, 2021 at 7:49 am
  Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny. Brian37 4 323 January 30, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life Shell B 32 2506 May 22, 2019 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  SOOO wrong but funny! Brian37 4 692 April 21, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 2000 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Humans are funny no matter where. Brian37 0 600 January 26, 2019 at 2:09 pm
  Shoe ad strikes me as funny. Brian37 3 695 December 29, 2018 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Funny Night Raw! Brian37 0 300 December 6, 2018 at 9:59 am