Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Icke
David Icke
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines

It's updated every day, with lots of interesting stuff about what's going on in the world. In this thread we can discuss the various topics on his website.
RE: David Icke
Have you departed company with sanity or have I missed the point somehow :S
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
What. The. Fuck.
I hope this was meant to be a sarcastic thread...
See, I don't know I clicked on the damn link. I should have known better.

That was a journey into Crazyville.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Ah, yes. David Icke: the ex-sports presenter who claimed to be the son of God, and now claims that the Illuminati are controlling us and that members of the royal family are alien reptiles. Never has the phrase 'batshit crazy' been more appropriate. Though, given his penchant for deranged beliefs, perhaps 'leprechaun-shit crazy' would be an even better phrase.
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
EU has more power YAY
Goldman sachs pays too little GRRRR
He's posting batshit crazy stuff which makes him crazy, but he's not the only one. The really amazing thing is: HOW THE HELL does he find that much crazy stuff to post ???? He's posting 15 articles (each crazier than the previous one) a day for fuck sake!
[Image: pPQu8.png]
I had never heard of this guy until this thread appeared. After reading some of the stuff on his site... I never want to hear of him again.
(July 17, 2010 at 11:18 am)Paul the Human Wrote: I had never heard of this guy until this thread appeared. After reading some of the stuff on his site... I never want to hear of him again.

He used to be a very well known and respected sports presenter on the BBC until he suddenly went mad and started wearing purple.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  David Brooks in the NY Times on Trump's inaugural day Whateverist 9 1869 January 20, 2017 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  2 Billion pounds for Syrian aid given by David Cameron. paulpablo 52 5393 February 8, 2016 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  David Koch Heywood 34 5148 December 16, 2014 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  David Icke Lemonvariable72 6 1790 January 5, 2014 at 2:16 pm
Last Post: StuW
  The Sins Of General David Petraeus Silas Stingy 22 6121 November 12, 2012 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  David Cameron Darwinian 12 4526 December 19, 2011 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Darwinian
  David Cameron says Britain is a Christian country. downbeatplumb 10 5761 December 16, 2011 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels
  David Cameron Pretending to be Common frankiej 0 1066 August 21, 2011 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: frankiej