Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something that always had my curiosity: Fart propulsion
Something that always had my curiosity: Fart propulsion
How farts and peeing propell you through outer space.

[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: Something that always had my curiosity: Fart propulsion
https://youtu.be/oF3Ohkv9eLg
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You would have to be suitless or have an evacuation port.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Whoooooooo! Five star thread right here, baby! Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
It would probably work in space but, as this scene from Blazing Saddles shows, you can't achieve lift off from earth.

(February 26, 2016 at 6:48 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: You would have to be suitless or have an evacuation port.

Guy hints at that in his video. There's kind of a funnel attached to the astronauts butt.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The real something for nothing Spongebob 51 4189 September 14, 2021 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Professor Sean Carroll on Why there is Something... Jehanne 13 1273 August 25, 2018 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Is there something that is not affected by gravity? L.A.F. 35 12304 May 9, 2013 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  Something from Nothing? A Vacuum Can Yield Flashes of Light pocaracas 11 4616 February 16, 2013 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: ManMachine
  Curiosity spots partial solar eclipse from surface of Mars Jackalope 0 1551 September 17, 2012 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Full color panorama from Mars lander Curiosity Jackalope 9 5770 August 13, 2012 at 10:52 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  pinched from FB. Propulsion Theory/ hypothesis KichigaiNeko 0 1288 May 23, 2012 at 4:31 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Something From Nothing? Cyberman 11 2832 February 17, 2012 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: JollyForr